Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling EVERYTHING in the interior of my S14 besides the dash and door panels. That includes all the interior panels in the trunk, also. Tell me what you need and I'll give you a price.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I need the plastic piece that goes on the reclining handle. Passenger side.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S14_freak said:
I need the plastic piece that goes on the reclining handle. Passenger side.
Sorry, but I won't sell parts off of the seats. I will, however, sell them as a pair.

·
Registered
264 Posts
how much for the shifter trim shipped to 07869

to calculate shipping
go to UPS.com or USPS.com or fedex.com and they all should have options like CALCULATE SHIPPING COSTS AND TIME you click that and put the size of the box and weight and shipping method and it gives you a rough estimate. USPS is ussally the cheapest from my experiance

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dibbs in the trunk Mat that covers the spare tire. Also the peice that covers the dr. side of the trunk.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PITCH said:
Dibbs in the trunk Mat that covers the spare tire. Also the peice that covers the dr. side of the trunk.
I've still got the trunk carpet if that's what you're talking about. I also have the driver side trunk panel. I'll get you guys shipping quotes when I get back from the doctor.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
soawsome said:
how much for the shifter trim shipped to 07869

to calculate shipping
go to UPS.com or USPS.com or fedex.com and they all should have options like CALCULATE SHIPPING COSTS AND TIME you click that and put the size of the box and weight and shipping method and it gives you a rough estimate. USPS is ussally the cheapest from my experiance
Okay, thanks man. Also, the shifter trim is for an automatic. My 5 speed tranny won't fit through the auto trim so if yours is manual I wouldn't buy it.

Also, to get semi accurate quotes I need everyone's zip codes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Factory amp? Hmm...didn't know Nissan installed those back then. But no, sorry I don't.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PITCH said:
$30 shipped. I'll use 2 day shipping to Roswell for the trunk carpet and driver side trunk panel.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Shifter trim? (manual)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts