Nissan 240SX Forums banner

s14 kouiki front end conversion????

5K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  xxnimbusxx 
#1 ·
i am wanting to switch my front end...even tho the pop ups are kinda hot, but dont want to do s15 front cause civics and everything else has that front. either the s14 kouiki or r34???

do you have pics?
any walkthroughs?
kits?

any help would be nice....

also have you ever seen an r34 front end?

#4 ·
#5 ·
vanish1 said:
yeah, but no one else really has tried the R34...so Freakish be the guinea pig. DUdee the Kouki front is so played out in the 240 world.

Here's the kit:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-9...032487462QQcategoryZ36475QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also buy a rb26dett, complete the whole package. You'll be reallly unique.
dont buy that...his car is an s13...he said he had flipup lights. that kit wont work...also, noone does the r34 conversion because its disgusting and disrupts the look of the whole car....

#8 ·
vanish1 said:
yeah, but no one else really has tried the R34...so Freakish be the guinea pig. DUdee the Kouki front is so played out in the 240 world.

Here's the kit:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-9...032487462QQcategoryZ36475QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also buy a rb26dett, complete the whole package. You'll be reallly unique.
how is it played out if it's oem? you could say that about flip ups or jdm silvia front. have you considered the front that is already on the car? i would spend the money elsewhere like tires and car insurance

#11 ·
silviaks2nr said:
he has no clue what sarcasm is then
Dude are you serious? Kouki's are hot as S***, your completely ruining the whole point of why I said all that. This kid he doenst really know anything, he actually considers the R34 front end a possibility, I'd rather not have someone like that raising the supply curve. Doesnt even know how to spell Kouki..geez

#14 ·
o so youve owned 2 "30zx's", obviously you dont know what the f*** youre talking about you damn liar. naw im just f***in with you..im just playin...yea chances are the reason noones done an r34 front end is because it just plain wont look good. silvias and skylines have been out for a long time. if the combo hasnt been done, its just cause it probably shouldnt be done.

#20 ·
DRIFTGEAR said:
anyone who knows s13's real well will understand what i mean
anyone who knows s13's well knows that if u say TYPE X YO, u will be called a ricer....every model after 1996 had that front bumper....the type x, s, r, and g.

wrx7 said:
sil80 all the way... with bricks of course!
dig that, thats what im doin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.