Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

Im doing some research on the Zenki to Kouki conversion and I was hoping someone could confirm/guide me on the necessary parts. So far I have seen that I will need the list below. Can anyone confirm if its necessary to use fiberglass versus standard metal parts?

Kouki Hood
Kouki USDM Bumper and Lip
Kouki Fenders
Kouki Headlights
Kouki Front Bumper Retainer
Kouki Headlight Bracket
Kouki Grille

Id like to know if any of these parts are interchangeable from the Zenki front end, or is someone has them available for sale.

·
Registered
14 Posts
As far as I know, can be either fiberglass or metal and actually the fitment on the OEM metal parts tends to need a lot less adjustment for proper fitment. May or may not need the front radiator support. The OEM headlights mount to two vertical pieces extending from the upper rad support (bolts and washers go through headlight into a threaded hole in vertical metal). The other side of the headlight has two threaded studs that go through the fender and get secured with nuts. If the zenki rad support is a little off I'm sure brackets can made to account for the difference. Any other questions feel free to ask

1 - 2 of 2 Posts