·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Car Nerd < Carpentry Nerd
10,596 Posts
I need a stock header off a 1.6 Miata. :D
Need to sell my Racing Beat header and some other junk.

Btw, buy my Bilsteins. NOW.

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO! I have the header Alan... You can come pick it up if you want. Or I can ship it to ya. Your pick... At least it would give you a reason to come hang out up here though. :D

·
10,596 Posts
True. I don't have time right now though. Too much going on between work, school, and the Miata (its on jackstands right now while awaiting the transmission to be put back on).

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a transmission too... :D BUY BUY BUY!!! And get your ass up here... We need to hit the Dragon hard!ß

·
10,596 Posts
I'll agree with that. Maybe in a few months. I'm still undecided on whether or not to take some classes this summer. If I do, I won't be doing much, but if I don't....I'll be up that way for at least a weekend.

Won't be doing much drinking though...I'll explain why, sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel ya on the not drinking too much... I had a LONG weekend and don't want to stay out til 3AM EVER again. Haha!

·
10,596 Posts
My alarm goes off at 3am.............

Do you have the downpipe that goes w/ the stock header too? If so, that'd be sweet. I'm going to hit up Tom at TPG for a radio, and I can't afford too much else right now, lol.

Btw, call me this week sometime and we'll discuss shipping and price.

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do actually. I'll include that for like $10 with the header if you want. So $40 total and roll up and chill for the weekend. Deal?

·
10,596 Posts
Quite possibly. No idea when I'll be able to get up that way though. Too much crap going on right now!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep me updated... If you know you are going to get it for sure. I'll mark it as pending until you can make it up this way and pick it up... Sound good?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts