Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/sr-parts-f-s/118229-sold-full-sr20-fs-cheap-2.html

I was supposed to be the person that bought this motor; the deal was to make payments on the motor and he was going to send it with his free Conway shipping credit that he had, but supposidely it didnt work. He was selling the motor to me for 800 without the greddy manifold and the disco potato and I had to pay an extra 300 for shipping. While all of this was going on, he said he had the motor at Conway Freight and I asked him repeatidly for a tracking number and he refused to give me one. I couldnt keep track on the motor for the past 4 days.With all of this going on, I tried to get in contact with him today and his wife (not sure) texted me saying he was in a car accident, and she cant handle his business BUT she called Conway and she said that they stopped by my house at 12:33 today to drop the motor off but no one was there. So I asked her for a tracking number and she wouldnt give me one either. I have all the reciepts from the transactions I have done with this guy, I just seriously need help because I dont know what to do. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have been on the phone with Conway Freight the past half hour and they dont have his name in the system at all or my address to where the motor is supposed to arrive.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wow I hate to say it but you must not be very bright. I would never pay for something privately shipped like that> And, I would never keep paying unless he gave me a tracking number.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to try to get in contact with them again tomorrow. If something is worked out i'll delete this thread

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've done more research and found out that he has ripped off alot of people. I think this is a scam in progress; if anyone knows any way to get in contact with him or any information that will help me out please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Man I have told everyone he was scaming. I know he said that he lived in tampa. Call the police. Give them all the contact info you have. That is your only hope. You sent the money western union didn't you. I hate scammers, he's got good game though. Send chuki240sx a pm he has been dealing with him to. Also check out his thread in the SR Forsale section.

·
Registered
82 Posts

Access Level Normal User Permission Level New User Full Name Joseph Email Address[email protected] LocationTampa FL USA Age21 AIM Name United States ICQ Number Joseph Dono Car 89-240-boosted Interests Film Production OccupationFilm student

I got this off of Nico
What's up with that ICQ# ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry man but I just googled that "ICQ #" and he's a big ass e-theif. Check it out.
Bad Sellers/Buyers feedback thread - HondaCivicForum.com
PB HardTarget (Joseph Dono) HELP! - PbNation
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245080
http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-...ca-scammer.html

Man I learned all this in about 15mins. He's been arressted for this before. He actually uses a differnt e-mail address on this fourm but the one he's got on NICO is linked to the same name on the first link I posted. This is the guy I read threw some of the posts he's made and e-mails that he sent and it is clear to me this is the same guy I was in contact with in January.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I had learned this a few days ago. I was able to get a detective and she got a hold of him. He is sending my money back and I should have it tomorrow. So things are straight now. I'm just glad I am getting my money back, but thanks for helping me!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah man that is great to hear. G/L You need to press charges on this fool, cause it looks like he's never learened his lesson.

·
Registered
241 Posts
And jeez man be more careful next time that should have been an easily identified scam.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts