Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need to find it again, but i was looking somewher i think online. they had badges for sale and they had a S13 silvia Ace's badge for sale....? what the hell is that? i never heard of the model before, the badge looks like an ace of spades card.

·
Registered
576 Posts
not aces, Almighty. it's pretty much a Q's with K's body cladding. N/A and all, power everything, and leather.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I doubt a fully loaded car in japan is very rare, if someone opts for a better engine around here they usually get the car fully loaded. Like if someone was going to buy a neon and decided to get the srt-4, they are most likely gonna get all the options. When the 350z came out 90% of them were fully loaded touring models with automatics for the first 5 months (in the bay area at least).

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
It's not just fully loaded. It's a whole new trim. Even finding decent info online about it is hard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok i need to find it again, but i was looking somewher i think online. they had badges for sale and they had a S13 silvia Ace's badge for sale....? what the hell is that? i never heard of the model before, the badge looks like an ace of spades card.
idk if your still in here and I know your post is old but the Club A[lmighty] (almighty) was THE top trim level completely different from the club k or diamond variants, came stock with SR20DET red top s13 it was solely sold in 91 and was supposedly a pop up headlight coupe and it is rarer then a kenmari skyline and hard to find any info on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts