Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
He wants $4,800 bucks, for a R33, that looks that good. Either that car has an insane amount of miles on it. Or he really doesn't know what he's got. If I were you, I'd go look at this thing. If you live close. Cause for that price I'd buy the S.O.B. But what are you talking about that something seems off?

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it seems too good to be true.

cause if its legit, i have the cash today. i will start the email chain, and see if its a scam... and if it is, let the scam baiting begin.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Well, check out the top right and bottom left pictures... two different spoilers from what I can tell. I have a feeling he either meant 48000 and forgot a 0 or it is a hoax or a scam. Either way, I wouldn't touch that offer with a ten foot poll with fear of my bank account going to 0.

·
Registered
241 Posts
if you don't buy it im gonna haha

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill start the email chain from a new address ill make, and see how it goes from there. once the emails start, ill post them up here if they start to get good, so everyone can decide the direction to go with it.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Its a scam. The $4800 is for some reason the amount all the baller cars on craigslist are going for.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I'm curious to see if it's a scam. There's a guy that goes to my college that has a R33 and he wants 25,000 for his.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is more than likely a scam. probably the car is actually in minesota or something, and i need to pay to get it. /fail.

like i said, we'll see where the emails lead.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
dude... dallas and autsin ar so close though, that i would post it in 2 places too...

For example. When i sell shit on craigslist... ill post shit up in albuquerque or however that place is spelled... also in el paso and in las cruces... Cause id meet them about 1/2 way to las cruces or... well just call it Alb.

but ya... thats way too cheap.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I thought they banned skylines in america

I heard something about taking out the 6th gear and getting all the glass and stuff replaced....but in the south, how many people know about skylines? Most cops that are car guys I know drive camaro's and Mustangs... One jetta...but I dont like that guy...he's a hypocrit (sp?)

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
They just don't pass emissions from what I hear. Just like the s15. You can still get them tagged and registered. There was a tagged R32 at the drift event last weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
They just don't pass emissions from what I hear. Just like the s15. You can still get them tagged and registered. There was a tagged R32 at the drift event last weekend.
Guys with 240's powered by RB's and SR's can pass emissions, it's much more than that. Fucking DOT.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Guys with 240's powered by RB's and SR's can pass emissions, it's much more than that. Fucking DOT.
+1 They are banned for way more than emssion. Some required safety points it fails or some bull.

And yes, you can get it tagged and registered, but if they audit you they can confinscate it and you will never see your car or a penny of your money from the car again.:nono

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Wow, I had no idea. That's pretty insane. I agree... Fucking DOT, I hate hate hate them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts