Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone my name is shane. I am still new to this so please try not to bash my questions to bad. i have read many forums about the subject of putting a small block 350 in a s13. i know lots of people hate that idea but i like it. i know it is a lot of work and fabrication but this is a project car. what do you expect? it to be easy? i have not bought the motor or anything and i will not be buying it for a while. i am just searching the net trying to find out any suggestions on how to go about doing this swap. i know it is going to be expensive and time consuming but once again, it is a "project" car. so please, if anyone on here has done this swap and has step by step pictures of how they completed it, please post them. any info is great. thanks alot for any help guys.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
There is a site called hinsonsupercars.com. They specialize in swaps like this. You can buy custom parst for each particular car you're working with. It is expensive and time consuming. The headers alone are 1,200 bucks. But if you're wanting to do a V8 swap, I'd go LS1.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts