Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well have been looking for a set of rims for my 99 gmc sierra for a while now and i found a set that i got a good deal on.... the truck has a 6'' skyjacker lift kit on it and now 33'' tires on 20'' rims.... let me know what you think of my toy hauler..

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
not my style...but is probably fun in the mud (not with chrome wheels i guess)...The lower, the better imo.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Not into 33s on 20s. If you do that it just looks like you're not sure if you want a off road truck or a street truck. It just looks weird IMO.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
cars > trucks

I hate trucks with all of my being...

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Not a fan of trucks. Waste of gas. If you really need to haul something, call your friend with a truck!

I guess it is different for me because I live right smack in the middle of the city and don't have anything to haul.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
and i live in the country... and have bad winter.... the 240 and trans am go no where
Well that makes a difference. I live in the city and have a 10 minute drive on a major road to work. Definetly don't need a truck, but I do plan on a all wheel drive car next.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Don't mind trucks. Wish I had a turbo-diesel myself...but not a fan of the wheels though. Doesn't look like they would hold up to any real abuse your truck SHOULD put them through...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol boys i do have a set of 16x10's for it that i run sometimes.... unfortionatly the truck is mostly a pavement queen.... not a damn scratch on her... i want to keep it that wayf or a while

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
GEHY!

skyjacker is overpriced and over rated. besides if you lift a truck, drive it off road: instead of giving it fancy wheels and street tires

go with some 36" to 40"s and show that truck a good time in the mud!

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
lol wow tough croud... i cant believe no one on here likes trucks. i guess that would be like posting something with a v8 huh? lol
Not necessarily. Ha. I'm going to have a v8 in my 240. And I think a few others around here have v8's. I am just not a fan of trucks. Not hatin' on you though man, to each his own.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Truck looks like a roller skate and needs bigger tires 33's is for body lifts not 6in suspension lifts. The rims look good though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts