Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wanting to say What's up with everyone, How has everyone been doing lately? I haven't really been talking to anybody but blackzenki and AJ. anyways how are you guys?

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:facepalm: Puma gtfo this website for ever, You're ruining it. I try to make a mature thread and you ruin it. GTFO BISH

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
I dont know Zenki was moaning about something making this thread mature yad yada. Definitely not the right forum.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
So my buddy and I were taking our respective after-dinner poops (separate stalls :happyfing ) at the restaurant we were attending this fine afternoon and decided to have a conversation. We were the only ones in there, so we started talking about a certain website (rule 1 & 2 still intact here boys...) and the greatness that actually comes out of it. It reminded me of that kid a while ago (some black teenage guy who killed himself) who an hero'd and had his webcam broadcasting it. Right as I bring it up some guy walks in to pee. We continue this converrsation and crack up at the worst parts, like the cops that were called after the kid had slowly died and viewed over the internet pulled guns on the kid when they got in the room. I heard the man walking over to the sinks, so I figure it be time for a great outro. I proceed to say "You know... I'm glad he's dead, one less idiot to deal with" and we both crack up and here the guy gasp and leave the bathroom. Great afternoon I had today.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Lol that's awful dude. I think I remember that...but not to well....

I hope I get out of work on time today. It's been a crappy 2-3 weeks...I'm working night check, and for us, if we get done at 8pm we leave then...or at 5 am. It's all on our workload. But lately...we've been getting out at like 2-3 am. Which sucks, because once you get home and ready for bed, you're not that sleepy...so after that...you sleep, then you realize by the time you wake up (about 1-2 pm) that it's time to go back to work again. This has been my life...and it sucks. But I'm about to go home soon, so I'm looking forward to that.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dude, If i ever was to commit suicide, I'd totally commit it on webcam, so I'll be known as "That guy that killed himself over live webcam"

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ And that means you will be known as a whiny emo kid that was dumb as shit...

Let me google that for you

first link there for ya

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Dude, If i ever was to commit suicide, I'd totally commit it on webcam, so I'll be known as "That guy that killed himself over live webcam"

To bad you'll never be known as that guy. You'll be known as the guy with no originality and copied the first guy.

I'd say the best suicide was the guy in the Aston Martin DB7 who tied rope to his neck went Wide Open Throttle and decapitated his head.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/011153.html

1 - 20 of 27 Posts