Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im very new to sr's, but not new to 240's and last year i decided to start piecing together an sr swap. Bought the long block from a buddy and bought every other piece seperately over the past year. Problem is now im getting to the point were I have to start putting it together. Exhaust side is no problem but the intake side is leaving me scratching my head a bit. Mostly around the waterneck. I was wondering if someone can hook me up with some good pictures of the water neck assembly without the intake mani covering it so I can see were all the lines go and what not. I REALLY wanna get this right the first time while the engines out and convenient to work on. My biggest fear is dropping the bitch in and having to pull the intake side apart again after its already in the car because i hooked something up rong.

Ive tried searching for the past week and even looked through an s14 FSM (i have an s13 sr btw) and couldnt fine exactly what i was looking for. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks bro! i was hoping you would tune in!

i found your thread a few days ago and it has given me just about all the info i need... shits sick!

edit... just read the page

and wow you are the man! awesome step by step and awesome pictures. you just made my life 100000x easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts