Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am turboing my sr20de 240sx. gt2871r .64 turbo, z32 maf, and prolly gonna go with 555cc injectors. i don't know which ecu to use. i bought a megasquirt but decided it is too complicated and i would have to make adjustments so i am selling it to a friend. im prolly gonna lose some money on that so that sucks. i need an affordable ecu that is good and maybe even a tunable ecu.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Im not posting this to plug our site but rather to help out a forum member of a forum I have been a member of longer than I have been part of this business....... With the disclaimer out of the way:

We can chip your ecu with a nistune board and it will be fully programmable and ready for you to tune away at. No need to buy another ecu or standalone, just send us yours and we will modify YOUR n/a ecu for you. When you get it back it will have the same factory tune on it that it had when you send it out and you can adjust the parameters from there easially from the nistune software in order to get the tune right for the new turbo setup.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
That is a sr ecu, its running an sr isnt it? Hit me up with the part number on the ecu or take a good pic of the label on the ecu so I can read all of the numbers and tell me the chassis code of the car that the ecu came out of. Ill be able to see what you need easier that way.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I dont have an ent file for that but chances are one could be made if I had the bin file pulled off the ecu. If your considering nistune as an option let me know and Ill contact NIStune Australia and see what they say.

What the deal with that is, they didnt have that ecu in Australia so they dont have all of the stuff needed to make it tunable but when that ecu gets hooked up to a laptop and a small file gets emailed to them, they modify it and send us a file and boom, its tunable. Allot less people tune with g20 ecus as opposed to a s13 sr ecu which they have in an abundance in Australia which is why I dont have a file for it currently. Doing what I said is how all of the files end up getting added. We have had success with the z31 ecus and rb ecus that way as there are several different part numbers for them ecus and a new one never fails to pop up out of the blue.

I can tell you that I do have ent files for other g20 ecus and there would not have been a significant enough change done to them (unless yours is a 96 or newer ecu by chance) that yours would not be able to be tunable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts