Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so im doing a motor swap on my conquest im getting rid of the crappy g54b and putting in my sr20det yea thats right a nissubushi lol ill keep pix updated if u guys want them

the car

the motor

and what it looks like in a conquest .. not mine one from Australia the first and only sr quest till mines is done

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Cool project! Keep us updated...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just gotmy clutch pedeal and bracket and clutch mast and slave in the mail yesterday yay.. ill keep pix updated once i pull the motor and start the work on it id say within the next 2 weeks .. got to wate for other parts such as inercooler and top mouaz tt header .. does any one know if the ka trans yoke will work i waz told it would work

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i got a slight update but i still need some parts i just got my clutch pedal and bracket and clutch master and slave in the mail today i got some of the car appart today but i did not want to get to far with out finding a trans yoke first but heres some pix for ya

theres the stock motor with 52k miles on it . its for sale its a turbo rwd motor runs good asking $550 for it with trans

1 - 7 of 7 Posts