Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done or seen a front clip done? just wonderin if it is worth it and how much trouble it is, i heard it was easier then just the engine swap, but i just wanted to see if anyone has done any? im plannin on doin the s15 sr20det front clip on my s13, any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated thxs

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its the whole dash and up, my friend saw it and he said it was left hand drive already which idk lol seems kinda odd to me but ima check it out later when i get the site from him, but i found one and it was right hand drive, but if it is right hand drive is there any modifications i need to do or can i just weld it to my frame and it will be ok?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Not usually. Usually it's just the framework with the engine still mounted in and all the accessories, wiring, and etc. to the engine.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o ok well my friend said the one he say came with all the panels and engine, tranny, wiring, and all that good stuff, how do you put it on the car? dont you weld that frame to your existing frame? right before the door?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts