Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on folks? Just wanted to introduce myself to get rid of that annoying piece at the top for newbies. I have an 05 STI, but as soon as I can sell it, I'm getting an S13. I'd prefer a coupe, and want to do an S13 Silvia front w/SR20 swap. I had an authentic Silvia about 4 years ago when I was in Germany, but the deal I had going at the time fell through, and I had to give it back. It was 3 weeks of bliss. :rotflmao Well, Later

Aarron

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Welcome to the club! You will hopefully learn alot of things here. The first thing I would do is NOT sell the STi...Keep it as a daily driver if you are planning to make this 240 as a project car. Anyway, Good luck with whatever you are gonna do!

-Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
i totalled my wrx a lil while back and now im an s13 coupe dude. but yea... the wrx was fun but this fish tailing POS 240 is even more fun in my eyes! haha. have fun bro.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't afford to have a "project" car and an STI. So...the S13 desires overrule the STI desires. I've done FF, and now AWD, and I grew up with FR, so I'm going back to my roots. Appreciate all the comments, and advice though. Couple pics of my last two cars(including STI)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts