What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? : Text or call 407-928-6483
What is your City? : Lake Mary
What is your State? : FL
What is your Zip code? : 32746

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description: KA24E Stock Motor for Sale $300.00 obo

------------------------------------------------------
Hi I am selling a stock KA24E motor. It drives fine, is completely stock and is due to be serviced (I assume whoever buys it will do this anyway so I’m not doing this before pulling it out). I am selling the entire motor, transmission and most accompanying stock parts; basically everything except for upper & lower wire harness, a/c lines, power steering lines and power steering reservoir.
I would prefer to sell everything as a package set but if no one wants it as such I will part out. I am also getting rid of the stock radiator as well. I may have some other misc. stock stuff lying around but I won’t know until after I finish moving and pull the motor out.
Motor is completely stock so it looks like any other stock KA24E motor so I’m not bothering with posting up pics. If you really want pics PM me and I can take a few to send via PM. If someone wants the entire motor I will lower the price if you come and help remove the motor and the other parts for it.
If interested the quickest way to get in touch with me is via text or phone call at any time. If not you can PM me here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
sorry i see you said it drives fine, but does it pull strong through the rpms? ive seen alot that have bogging issues and you almost never figure it out. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts