Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always read these post's thinking it wouldn't be me!!! But... I go to drive to work at 4:30 this morning to see an empty spot where my car was supposed to be. The worst feeling that is absolutely un-imaginable until you are in that seat came over me. "Is it true", "is this real" i ask myself while looking up and down my street like i forgot where i parked.... "It is"....... my worst fear, my car was stolen last night 9/10 between 12:00 midnight and 4:00 a.m. Right from infront of my house!! I live in San Mateo, Bay Area, CA. My car was a white with black two tone. I painted myself with plastic dip. It had extensive suspension upgrades, and was sitting on probably the only set of Enkie Fatlace PFZero II's with Yokohama s-drive tires in the area!! Says the only licensed Enkie dealer in the Bay! Ill start from front to back on listing the mods. Nismo Power Brace, Megan front sway bar, Megan front strut bar, Godspeed tension rods, Stance SS+ coils, Battle Version RUCA's, Battle Version traction rods. other than suspension it has a walbro 255 F/P, Godspeed coolant catch can, AEM cold air intake (Blue), Just painted my valve cover white with blue lettering..... other than many other little things i have upgraded on this car that is about it i guess. Any info leading to me finding my car will be rewarded. My contact info

P.S. I am sorry for the double post!!!! I am sure you understand, mediator's!!!

E-mail: [email protected]
FaceBook: Bradley Bain
Instagram: BradleyRayBain

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea man, that was some feeling. Walking out to an empty spot where my car once sat. Thank goodness my car was retrieved the same day. The guy dumped it in Oakland. He stole my stereo deck, subwoofers, amplifier, my OG KUSH 1/8th, pipe, and my knife roll. I also had to pay to retrieve it from the tow yard. All said and done, estimated losses are about $1700! Which I cant really replace right now. But i am humble, and happy my car is back home with nothing unrepairable done to her. I am still pissed and feel paranoid A/F. I have been unplugging fuses and disconnecting harness wires to get through the night the past couple days. Doing this until i wire my fuel cut off switch and get my alarm. When i picked my car up there was a under cover cop there saying "they had a hit on the car around 11a.m. then they found it on the corner." He gave me the name and showed me the F/B of the guy they think did it. "David Bonino" is the guys name. Looks like a "gangster bubbles" (Trailor Park Boys) Look out for this guy.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear about your car. I hope they found it. I can't say i've ever had a car stolen before I know other people who have. They usually never come back the same way they left. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did they arrest the guy or what? Did they even take prints from your car?
No arrest was made to my knowledge! I guess i am supposed to just be happy it isn't worse? I dont know because the cops didnt do SHIT! After making the police report the officer told me they would call me if they found it before they called the tow yard, damn lazy pig's didnt even do that!! The thief had cigarette buts in the ash tray, slurpee cup n my center consol, and finger prints all over the car. But they didnt want to do all that!! My tax dollar hard at work there!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Did anyone hear of the 90% success rate of the COVID-19 vaccine made by Pfizer? Hopefully, the full data comes out very successful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts