Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up im steven and i bought a 93 240sx coupe on craigslist for 3500$. i had the car for 2 days and it got stolen:tears:12dunno:eek: out of my neighborhood by 3 guys that one was driving a white truck with a white sticker on the winshield:nono. i have surveilence pix. but if nebody in orlando knows about the chop shops on forsythe road and for anybody who's 240 has gotten stolen, keep an eye on your car here. My car was a ka24 de-t t/3 top mount turbo. tial wastegate and a bee r exhaust. gold REAL work rims. but for now my parents are gonna buy me a pickup truck till i make enough money for another 240. does anybody have any comments on how i can make my next car steal proof?:crazyrant

·
Registered
142 Posts
I keep my 240 in my garage, that way people don't really get a good look at it when they drive by : P
Alarms help and im not sure if theres a way you get a better doorlock? cause from what ive heard the doorlocks on my 91hatch are a punchin and turn type lock (Too easy to break in)
Maybe you can make a killswitch, ive been thinking about doing this myself, a switch that is hidden somewhere in your car (Under your seat) that when turned on gives power to the starter.
Another thing, get a car cover if you REALLY don't want it stolen.

Theres not really any way to make your car steal PROOF unless you have flamethrowers comin out in all directions when someone approches xD Hope you get your car back buddy *hugs*

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
thats a bummer man. i feel 4 ya, 240's get jacked more often than civics in L.A. now. bastards just need to find their own car 2 trash. we all work so hard 4 our cars and guys just jack em like its nothing. but 2 make your next 1 steal proof, put a fuel pump kill switch, clutch pedal kill switch, get a quick disconnect steering wheel, remove your coil wire, and if you'r real baller and you have a stand alone, just disconnect it. that way they need an ecu & a steering wheel & hav 2 figure out were you have your kill switches mounted 2 start the car. guaranteed they'll b over it when they break in and realize that there's now way this car is driveable :).

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good tips guys. I think you have me scared enough that I'll wire a killswitch to my fuel pump.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
something tells me that the guy who sold you the car knows who owns that truck....whether he was part of the crime or not....Sounds like you got scammed.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
something tells me that the guy who sold you the car knows who owns that truck....whether he was part of the crime or not....Sounds like you got scammed.
+1 I would try to keep in contact with him and keep my eye on craigslist in case it decides to "reappear" for sale.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i was totally getting that vibe when i first read that XD I'd drive by his lot once and a while to see if that SoB is doin that.. i unno if you could press charges : o? (Dunno how the states work compaired to canada)

·
Registered
31 Posts
damn. might be a neighbour. if you were rippin it around your area someone might have heard and found you. i never drive hard or bump my bass near my neighbourhood. ive had my subs jacked before.
did u at least get insurance on any one of the two days? damn dude.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
si senyour thats wasts up

yea guys i appreciate the help:supercool. all my friends said check out da dude that sold it to me. but his mom had made an insurance claiim for me because the car wasnt registered yet and it diddnt have a liscense plate. she cancled the claim because my mom was saying that it was illegal. but she can be so dam dum sometimes:1bullshit but its whatever. i workd my ass off for the money to buy the 240 but.. now im probably gonna have to drive a pickup truck that shes gonna buy for me. wich is fukn stupid in my opinion. im about to be 18 and my first car was stolen, how good can life be driving a pick up truck... does anybody in orlando know of ne 240s that run for like 650$:eek4: ? thats all the money thats left to my name and i dont want to drive a shitty beater truck. plz help me find another 240:1bowdown

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey, look on the bright side man... you got a vehicle, you got a story to tell people about your first car.. and you didn't get hurt at all. A buddy of mine caught 2 guys breaking into his supra and he went out there with a baseball bat and ended up getting stabbed 7 times D: and they STILL stole the car :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey, look on the bright side man... you got a vehicle, you got a story to tell people about your first car.. and you didn't get hurt at all. A buddy of mine caught 2 guys breaking into his supra and he went out there with a baseball bat and ended up getting stabbed 7 times D: and they STILL stole the car :(
fuck that when i get my car im buying a gat!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
No disrespect yo your friend....but unless dudes got a ninja sword, they shouldnt have been able to stab someone with a bat....sounds like your friend didnt let rage take over....maybe he was paralyzed by fear.

fuck that when i get my car im buying a gat!

Because going to jail for murder is totally worth a car....just learn to fight...get a blade...at least you have less chance of getting in seious trouble with a knife...or a lug wrench....never did me wrong.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No disrespect yo your friend....but unless dudes got a ninja sword, they shouldnt have been able to stab someone with a bat....sounds like your friend didnt let rage take over....maybe he was paralyzed by fear.

Because going to jail for murder is totally worth a car....just learn to fight...get a blade...at least you have less chance of getting in seious trouble with a knife...or a lug wrench....never did me wrong.

you dont even have to shoot it just to scare them. and if not shoot in the air or something

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
you dont even have to shoot it just to scare them. and if not shoot in the air or something

Eh...I dont like to make a scene....Id just come up as quick as possible and start beating on one of them until i could get a clear whack at the other.....The judge will usually let you off light as long as you dont cause brain damage or kill them....Because chances are the judge will have had his car broken into in his life and still want to get those cowardess fucks that did it.

because lets face it....You will have to call the cops...cant just leave 2 bloodied goons in your driveway for everyone to see when they get up and go to work.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Eh...I dont like to make a scene....Id just come up as quick as possible and start beating on one of them until i could get a clear whack at the other.....The judge will usually let you off light as long as you dont cause brain damage or kill them....Because chances are the judge will have had his car broken into in his life and still want to get those cowardess fucks that did it.

because lets face it....You will have to call the cops...cant just leave 2 bloodied goons in your driveway for everyone to see when they get up and go to work.
lmao

·
Registered
140 Posts
Im going to start taking my battery with me when i go places so that no one can take my car. Lmao I have a fake video camera in front of my house that works like a charm no one has touched my car since then( i had problems with kids egging it). Also a alarm helps that way when kenny the coon trys stealing your shit you hear him, then you go outside with the ar-15 and show him what reaching out and touching somebody means!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my stolen 240

lol my car was recoverd recently. stripped to bear metal, shit spray painted on it and in it. nothing remains of the car. so i signed the title over to johnsons recker yard and let them worry bout it. but OPD is still processing it. i wish i could put of pix of wat it looks like now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
naa bro i cant post pix ofit idk y. but yea it sux but its in the past and im not realy too worryd bout it. im gonna start sliding and knowbody is going to take my next one away from me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts