Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a decent amount of people from Tennessee, although nothing structured. I'm dieing to meet some people around here other than my one friend with 240's here. I personally live in Chattanooga and Franklin (Franklin is home, Chatt is school.) There is an event on the 4th at the Nashville Superspeedway if anyone hasn't seen the post else where on here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
im actually about 30mins from chatt. my 240 isnt in running condition right now.
im working on one so i can get it ready lookig good and to sell it. there really isnt anyone around this area that ive seen on here.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I live in Maynardville. Just north of Knoxville. Ptotherice is the only one that I've seen on here that lives in TN.

·
Registered
24 Posts
there are 6 240 people in manchester tn.. waiting for more events.. they do have s chassis meets in goodlettesville once a month

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I have no idea where that is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
manchester is on the way to nashville right? i havent heard of goodlettesville either. i live near knoxville myself. not a lot of 240s ive seen, more of a mixed bag around here.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Yeah, there was a beautiful S14 a car length behind me last friday. That was about the only S14 I've seen modded that good. All the S13s are either stock or about to fall apart. Kinda makes me sad.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i hear you on that one. in sevierville thats what ive seen a lot of. i work in newport and its even worse there. a guy i work with has a maxima and an s14 that are both modified nicely. we know a guy who has a bodykit on an s13 and it looks good too, not lowered though. the couple times ive been thru knoxville though i hardly see any modded cars, let alone another 240sx. one time i drove to ga south of atl, didnt see a 240 the whole way. stopped and ate and saw 5 drive by in the span of an hour.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SEDA is coming back to Nashville at some point this summer. And there are 3 events in Atlanta, 2 of which I'm going to with my friends. I think there might be one in Chattanooga this summer, I know a girl who helps organize Auto-Cross events down there. She said the are trying for a drift event. I'll post up in here when I find out about the SEDA event. If anyone lives near the Franklin area and needs some help with anything on their car I'll be glad to help out.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
To bad that Franklin isn't closer to Knoxville. I'd hit you up. Anyone in this thread been to The Gap?

·
Registered
22 Posts
if anyone in here has an s13 hatch or coupe shell for sell let me know. my hatch just got hit in the rear about 2 hours ago. not bad but im looking for a donor shell for it. damage may be more costly to fix than buying another one. let me know guys

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey walker. You should come down for the SEDA Nashville event whenever they come back this summer. Or you could meet up with me and my friends when we go to one or two of the Atlanta Triple Threat events.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I just checked the SEDA website and they will be having a SO-RAD qualifier here in TN at some point. The date is still TBA, but I'll keep this thread posted to make sure everyone makes it out. I'll be in here more often, I gotta get it into my routine of whoring up these forums. d:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, im near chatt. also if someone wants to hang out lmk. I just got an s13 again. I havent had one in a couple of years but i've found one in great condition and im looking to do some mods to it soon.

DJ

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I might hit you up on that Ptotherice. Let me know when and where they are and me and a few friends of mine can see if we can come down.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright thwalker13. Once I get dates and locations I'll post them up.

D J, you didn't happen to get that s13 for $650 in Knowxville did you? Yellow?

·
Registered
2 Posts
D J, you didn't happen to get that s13 for $650 in Knowxville did you? Yellow?

No, im near chattanooga and mine is maroon. I'll change the color soon though, since thats my least favorite of them all.

I really hate to sound like a newb and ask this but, im wanting to do some typical forced induction upgrades, can someone point me in the right direction? I've been living on 3si.org for the last few years building my 3000gt and im no stranger to that platform. But it just takes so long digging around in here. Who is trust worthy and what are the best shops?

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Depends on what you are wanting. Obviously the standard, Greddy and Garret are great turbos. You can get half decent kits on e-gay but the only problem with those IS the turbo itself. Other than that you just want to do the obvious engine building and getting it all ready for it. http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/ka24de-t-ka24e/70491-turbo-ka-bible.html is on of the better places to go for turbo KA upgrades. When you start working on this and you want some help just hit me up. I live in Franklin so I'm not too far from you and I have some friends in Chatt that I could stay with/visit haha.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, the dates are up, but not the names of the events.

8-22-2009
&
10-31-2009

Hope to see you guys out here! :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 128 Posts