Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after buying my wonderful 240sx, and finally gettin rid of all the engine problems, just recently finishing the removal of the "infernal rattle", (big ups to Rain3) i have moved on the suspension.

So heres the life of a college guy with a projectish/ daily driverish 240:
1- i acclerate hard, i wheep hop to hell
2- i stop or downshift hard, i clunk the hell outta my rear and scare the SHIT outta ppl in my car: instead of explaining the bushing thing i just say i got shit in the trunk :) (50% success rate)
3- i feel like im a jack in the box when cruzing on highways that have slopy roads.
4- my car begins to pop her booty like mad when i brake (from side to side like a bubble booty)
5- drifting corners in NOT an option. Speed bumps are my enemy.

there is only so much a black man can take.
so now the time comes to fix her.....after searching for months i put together some kyb agx's, some *coff* dropzone *coff* springs, (big ups to I_go_splat for reppin the dz's), some drilled slotted brembos, and a energy suspension master bushing kit to fix my problems, as well as so rear subfram bushing spacers.

Keeping in mind that im trying to get rid of the wheel hop, blown shocks, warped rotors, and clunks in the rear, is there anything else i should attempt to do and or buy to allieviate my problems. Also any tips on the bushing removals would be great, cuz my and my boi are gonna make this a weekend 240 fixathon event (can i even finish this in one weekend?)

·
Registered
82 Posts
id just get some eibach sportlines or something of the sort, kyb agx's, subframe bushings and call it a day.

ive got the sportline and agx combo and it works alright and I go drifting quite often but usually on wet surfaces because the springs and struts dont seem to like drifting on dry surfaces to much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts