Discussion Starter #1
...when weed becomes legalized

Being in the military and being able to smoke!?! Life would be awesome
Im def not counting on it though:greddy:

What would your greatest day be?

·
Registered
466 Posts
hilary duff, brenda song and christina milian showing up to my house all wearing only trench coats and high heels.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I was about to say, if the greatest day in your life doesn't involve a female you must be gay.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
When I get to start and finish my VH project... although the finished part will be a long ways away.

·
GnarKiller
5,118 Posts
...smoking a blunt with obama, marley, and snoop. Taylor Swift could join in if she wanted, but I don't think she is down.

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,970 Posts
car related: When my car is finally done, the ability to do low 11/mid 10s in full street trim and to max the speedometer.

OT: Menage et deux with two fine latin girls.....followed by a full rack of ribs, some Miller light and a hearty shit.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts

You get the idea.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sitting on a beach in the Virgin Islands with some of my soon-to-be wife, best friends and mentors. Just enjoying life with no limits.

·
Registered
867 Posts
if I somehow got a billion dollars, this girl i know told me she loves me, and I took a shit and lost like 50lbs.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
My greatest day would be the day that Unreal finally gets his dick wet and doesn't feel guilty about it, you rapist.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Not sure about the future... I've already had some great days.

- Getting my drivers license
- Seeing my favorite band (Tool) from the second row in a crowd of ~70,000 people (Bannaroo '07)
- Earning my college degree
- Meeting my (soon to be) wife
- Monday will be another when I close on my first house, I plan on making a living in real estate eventually.

Since we are being totally unrealistic, I suppose my dream day would be a track day with a group of good friends and super cars, and enjoying some nice kind blunts afterwards while sipping on some fine Scotch at a Blues game with Nine Inch Nails playing in the first intermission, and Tool playing in the second.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
OCTOBER 28th 2012. My last day in the army hahaha. Then its off to work at a car shop. (Im getting ASE certified very, very soon...)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Cars: Getting my car just the way that I want her to be.

Other: Getting to hold my son or daughter for the 1st time.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
the greatest day would be wen the monetary system falls, the recourse system kicks in, and all the laws become revised with other intentions rather than extortion the population. when u can truly call the world honest, where you could truly enjoy what this world has to offer, really forget about all this technology n cars and laws and crap, just simply be one with ourselves and nature.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ Didn't see that coming...

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
the greatest day would be wen the monetary system falls, the recourse system kicks in, and all the laws become revised with other intentions rather than extortion the population. when u can truly call the world honest, where you could truly enjoy what this world has to offer, really forget about all this technology n cars and laws and crap, just simply be one with ourselves and nature.
thats pretty... uh.... lame...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Someone consumed a little something different than legal substances today.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts