Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 10470 Posts

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I created this thread so that we can be a bit more organized about meets and other local activities since thier's 3 de threads. I'll have it stickied until it becomes more active. MD,PA,NJ borders feel free to chime in since you people on the state lines are close.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Thanks ESCO! It was getting to be a pain to check 3 threads.

So tonight Wednesday the 24th 9:45 at the TGIF on 202 like Ben suggested. The weather people say it is going to rain all day and night, so that will change our plans some. We won't be able to do back roads, but it will obviously make driving more interesting :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yea rain blows but we can sure D1 in Kohls for a while. Trust me there won't be any cops. I have never seen any there and no one will call because it is hidden by two big mounds of grass. Its also in the BACK so thats perfect. So i geuss i'll call you before I go to work today at 3:30pm, Frank. Talk to you then. I'll call you to Dan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not sure if this would work but what about the boscov's parking lot off of rt.273? Its between rt.1 and I-95 and the lot is set back from the main road a good bit.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Well tonight was a good one. It was wet but crazy ass Frank still tore it up in his S14. It was real cool until he almost broke my S13. O well it works fine now and thats a whole other story :thumbsup . Anyways we were at "K Drift" for a bout an hour and a half. It was real cool and Tony's 350z was so nice. Frank drifted into a curb at about 40mph and sparks went everywhere. The damage was surprisingly on his passenger side rear rim. A hug chunk actually flew off and was 3 ft away. It was pretty sick. Good luck with that Frank and see you guys sunday.

Anyone else wanting to come out hit me up at 302 898 8992. Sunday is the next meet and I will give you the details. :dancingco

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Yeah, that wheel is pretty much done. lol Someone post their pics of it when U can. I can't beleive I hit the curb that bad. I was doing so well ....oh well it was a blast and she will be ready for Sunday night!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
good...o yea and i forgot to say...when u hit ur rear end jumped in the air like 2 feet...im not lying...there were sparks and shit...it was AWESOME

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
yeah it was fun, but that shit gets expensive. There is noplace open to mount tires today so I will have to wait till tomorow. I hope there isn't to much other damage. I just replaced a bunch of stuff under there. This is what I did to another wheel this past spring: http://tcpipinfo.org/gallery/Franks240/aan and that is the inside of the wheel.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
jeez man. that stinks. but u live and learn! i think my passenger side rear shock is blown... cause it bottoms out over bumps and shit...o well all the more reason to get the AGX

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I was thinking that maybe we should start out at K-Drift and work our way down to the drift bank on sunday. We could meet up for some grub at like TGIF again. Kohls will be closed so we can be there for about an hour and by the time we get to drift bank there should be no more cars. Last time there were so if we go to kohls first then the bank there shouldn't be any cars..just my two cents

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
That sounds good. Only thing to watch is the weather. We are supposed to get rain on Sunday, and I am hoping that it isn't cold enough to snow. I picked up my car today. I jacked it up and took the wheel off to change it and do a quick inspection. Everything looks fine! No bends or anything, and it drove fine on the way home. I have another set of wheels on there and I am bringing a full size spare this time. Its gonna be a good night.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
We need to get more people! Whoever is in the area Sunday night you need to come out! Its going to be a good time. We always have a blast, even if you don't want to get crazy and drive. Just come out and BS with us during dinner. Even if you have a completely stock automatic! No big attitudes here, just guys (and a few girls) talking bout our cars.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yea def. and really bring your autos out.. i have an auto and i TRY and go crazy...lol...sunday is definately gonna be awesome.!

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
I don't think anyone is against driving down there. It is just that all the places we have found are up here. If we found some cool places to go in dover, i would be all about driving to you guys. Either way, it is worth the drive, we always have fun.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
yea def. even i will drive there...

·
Registered
599 Posts
OK, Dover people - We're meeting at the Dover Mall parking lot around back, by the arcade/food court from 4 to 5 pm Sunday the 28th. Drive, tow, push, your car...or come without. I don't care! I'm just looking for people to talk to about cars. Look for a blue Z33 and a red S14.

1 - 20 of 10470 Posts