Nissan 240SX Forums banner
10421 - 10440 of 10470 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
It's $7500 because it has a brand new turbo, new brakes, new clutch, and a rebuilt engine, all with records and receipts. All the work is by Import Intelligence or Verocious MS. A lot of work has been put in this car by me and the owner before it. How many 240s do you see with that?
I'm not going to beat you up to much on your price. I'm a firm believer that a car is worth as much as a buyer is willing to spend. Cars are sold everyday above and beyond their blue book value. So with that being said, good luck with your sale.

I would like to add though that "good shops" are only as good as the person getting work done. Just because work was done there doesn't mean jack if the customer fails to listen to advice given by the shop. I could tell a customer till I was blue in the face to buy something that really should be replaced but that doesn't mean he or she would do it. Case in point would be your big seller....the "built" engine. This here could be very questionable. To some people a new set of rings and bearing means they have a built engine. We all know that these Sr's aren't coming with 30-60k miles anymore, but you can clearly see from the pics you posted up that your oil pump hasn't been replaced. And if that's the case then I doubt that the water pump has been either. Maybe you should have a better listing of what actually has been done to the motor.

Also when you use words like "rare" when talking about Silvia fronts on s13's it makes you look like your reaching out to fan boys who are new to the game. Even they know that that front end was rare maybe like 10yrs ago. Not trying to be a dick, but it might look better if you lost the rare part. Anyhow, Like I said, good luck with your sale.

Tony- Here's those Works I was telling you about. Maybe If your truck was new.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well i see not much has changed in the three or so years sense I've checked the forms but that is a good thing. Hello old friends. Many of you I haven't seen in a while so I thought I'd try the forms again. Its me Brad with the purple S14. Just saying hello and that I missed you all so much (tears running down face) and its good to be able to talk to you guys and gals again (soft sobs). hahaha

·
Registered
385 Posts
BRADLEY!!! i missed u you fucker! lol how u been. havnt seen you since.....the last time we partied. whats goin on man?! whats new?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi Brad! Not doing much here either just waiting on my S13 to get out the shop. :gaah:

So how is life treating you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
whats everyone. I hope everyone is well. I am looking for a running ka if anyone has one or know someone selling one please give me some contact info. That would be awsome. I spun a bearing on the drive in to work today so i need a KA asap. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I finished ripping the block down today. All the intake valves made contact with the pistons, not sure how bad that is. The lower chain broke the straight chain guide. It was a cheap one. The crank at least needs to be polished if not cut. Ill let the machine shop make the call on that. Looks like I'm buying an engine rebuild kit. If anyone has an extra KA24DE head in working condition around I'll buy it off them. That will safe me some time and money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like i might need cams. The guy at Blitz machine shop said the cam journals look really rough. Anyone have stock s14 cams laying around. I'll give u cash and a big hug. lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
I WANT A HUUUUGGG!!!! lol nothing here brother, srry. just tossed s13 cams

·
Registered
744 Posts
So I finished ripping the block down today. All the intake valves made contact with the pistons, not sure how bad that is. The lower chain broke the straight chain guide. It was a cheap one. The crank at least needs to be polished if not cut. Ill let the machine shop make the call on that. Looks like I'm buying an engine rebuild kit. If anyone has an extra KA24DE head in working condition around I'll buy it off them. That will safe me some time and money.

I have a DOHC head came off my sister motor. had a rod knock so ended up swaping her ka for a SR:lol:

$200 with cams an gears an all other nec head parts.

What other parts you need? i have a few wholesale accounts. So if you need pistons let me know. CP pistons any size an CR for ka or SR 525 shipped. so send me a list of parts an ill get a list of prices.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
240 still in the shop but i got some more parts for it for when ever i finally get it back

celica still at the body shop waiting for the new type of paint coming out before it gets painted but i picked up a extra 18rg head and dizzy

volvo sold

77 celica i got free chillin untouched for awhile now its to cold

xterra lifted 1.5 inches shackles bilstein exteneded shocks and steering brace + swaybar discos

that sucks man any head way on the truck?? i ment to call you today to see whats up im off this weekend what u doin??

10421 - 10440 of 10470 Posts