Nissan 240SX Forums banner
10441 - 10460 of 10470 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Picked up a Mazda 626 in June of '10 its a nice DD

240 Waiting on tax returns to get the front cover replaced and while I am at a timing chain kit done. Then I need to call JIC to see if they have started on their new coilover design.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i mostly need front end parts, the guy i bought it off of replaced the front bumper and the hood and ziptied it together so the bumper isnt aligned very well oh and he alos spray painted the hood/bumper. Its a good thing i know how to do body work and paint or i'd be spending a lot of money lol.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Picked up a Mazda 626 in June of '10 its a nice DD

240 Waiting on tax returns to get the front cover replaced and while I am at a timing chain kit done. Then I need to call JIC to see if they have started on their new coilover design.
You need a new oil pump/front cover?

I get discounted parts from a few different sites let me know what you are looking for.
Im workig on getting Enjuku Racing an Extreme PSI this year.

I have just over 300 brands I can get my hands on. Just email me @ [email protected]
or text/call me @ 3o26o217 three 7

I also have a tirerack wholesale account.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
i mostly need front end parts, the guy i bought it off of replaced the front bumper and the hood and ziptied it together so the bumper isnt aligned very well oh and he alos spray painted the hood/bumper. Its a good thing i know how to do body work and paint or i'd be spending a lot of money lol.

let me know and ill toss you his number

·
Registered
599 Posts
Dropped the transmission out today. Brand new Project Mu e-brake shoes sitting on the work bench and Tein tie rods & ends on the way. Let's get together after I fix up this thing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone know if "Fred166gac" is still around? He did some work for me a few years back and I need a couple things done, I'd rather pay a 240 guy than a shop ya know?

10441 - 10460 of 10470 Posts