Nissan 240SX Forums banner

181 - 200 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi

Hi guys, my name is robert, im new to the forums and i drive a 93 240sx with an s13 front end and am hoping to save up enought o get an sr20 soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone, I recently picked up a 90 coupe with a blown headgasket and it's now my project car. Just looking at all the things availiable I'm already hooked.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey all, im new here, i really want a 240sx, i think the s14 is the one, it looks like an R32 Skyline

as my Screenname insists, i really want a RWD car, ive had 2..one was an 84 corolla automatic, next was a grand marquis..and they were super fun. Right now i have a 95 neon coupe, before you laugh or anything, i like how it gets up and goes, im pretty fast in it, and it looks good to me

anyways, heres my introduction

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just picked up a 96 240 base model two days ago. Hopefully when money starts to pick up I can get some things going on the car, mainly some type of tranny swap. I got the car because I've loved the 240's and 300zx's for a long time, so now I finally own one. I'll add this to the line of cars I done so far: 92' 2wd baja ford explorer, 00' turbo ford focus (focus was just totalled by a drunk lady who rear ended me). Anyway, that's my into.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yet another newb

new guy coming from the mr2 and domestic truck side of the house... dabbled in motorcycles (buell, suzuki, yammie), mr2 (n/a and 3rd gen turbo swap) and a dakota rt (360 v8).

coming out of tarrytown ny... but i'm ex-army and have been all over.

currently selling my truck and turbo mr2 and looking for new daily driver. been reading about sc300, r32 and remembered about the 240sx. for me, gotta have rwd!!

looking forward to learning more (use the search!!) and finding a nice clean car to start with (sunroof, 5 spd, around 95ish).

www.cardomain.com/id/x96283 to see the current vehicles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alec G. you'll be seeing more of me! I'll be all over this forum once i get my 20 posts in :D i'm usually in the ls1tech.com forums but gotta learn the others!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
New

Hi although I have a noob status I have been a member for a little while I just usually search for the info I need.....I know I know thats not really contributing and for that I apologize....So having said that I will soon be starting a thread on my KA-T build from the ground up including pictures and any specifics requested...Even though this is hearsay right now it would appear that I need at least 20 hearsay posts to get it started so #1

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh yeah I "forgot" to tell you....
My name is Chuck Finney
I drive a 89' 240sx
I'm from Fort Smith, AR.

And no I am NOT a redneck... :rotflmao

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey wassup

yo wats up. this is my first time posting. im buying a 240 sx in like a month or two, cuz thats when im gettin my cash. soooo, i like the '92 gen 240 sportback, and i was just wonderin if anyone could help me on what price they usually go for, and what exact model i should get, and what i should do to make it perform well. my spending limit is $5000

thanks

p.s. btw, my name is mike, im 17, i live in cooper city florida, and my email is [email protected] if you have any advice for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
whats up people....240sx isn't that common in michigan so thats why i have one...and to make me stand out from the other existing 240sx is my s15 conversion and sr20det swap...it's in progress right now

·
Registered
4 Posts
intro

how is everyone. my name is steve and i currently drive the family hauler. its a 2000 impala LS. its a decent car for the fam but im tired of not having my "toy" i have done alot of research on what to get. ive looked at MKIII supras, MR2's, 240's, mustangs, amaro's, T/A's...and the list goes on. but if you notice there is a pattern of cheap, RWD, and big power potential. i was set on the MKIII supra for a while, but now i do believe that i am set on a 95-96 240SX. i like the look, i like the tunability, and i love the weight and handling. so far all i have done is look at prices on cars and start a timeline for modding.

by the way, i am 22, i have been in the army for over four years. i have been stationed in korea, and deployed to iraq. i have been married for 3.5 years and i have a 2 and a half year old daughter and another on the way. i am stationed in FT Hood (the city is killeen about 45 minutes north of austin) and i am originally from the oregon/washington. my wife is from maui and we are going to move there when i get out.

PS if anyone knows of a good condition 95-96 240 in TX, let me know.
thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
my name is steve, im in the army and stationed at FT HOOD TX. i am married with a daughter and another on the way. right now all i have to drive is the 2000 impala family car. i want to get into a 240 because of the weight and handling, the power potential and the all important rear wheel drive. i am hoping to find a clean 95-96 example as i like the coup body (even though it weighs more) and i prefer the rounder headlights over the sharper ones on the 97-98. my plan is to just leave it stock at first as it will get better mileage than the impala. then once i get the money i want to drop in an SR20, or RB. im not really into drifting but im sure ill slide the car some. i really want to build a drag/ auto X car.

so anyway thats me...later.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi, my name is Broken240 and im a nissacholic. I own a 93 240sx HB auto all stock.
Reading and not posting stupid stuff unless i can't find it.

181 - 200 of 6776 Posts