Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2021 - 2040 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
sup all. my name is Joe, im right about to get a s13 hatch, like within two weeks (waiting for the papers to come back). I want to do a swap right away, but im torn between a RB25 and a S15 SR20 ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello,
i thought i would introduce myself to everyone. i am 25 years old and live in yakima washigton. i drive an 88 toyota supra, turbo, targa, 5 speed. a friend of mine had two 89 240's and is looking for ideas and technical help with certain things. so i thought i would become a member to help both him and myself out. i have learned a great deal about my car from supramania.com and am looking forward to learning more about the 240, and talking with some of you. don't worry though, i do know where the search button is and know how to use it. so i shouldn't be a bother.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well my name is Pat Jaeggi but people call me Jagermeister. Im 18 and have had 3 other 240's in the past,Im Swiss and have been playing hockey all my life, I love 240's and am an active member on NICO where i have been on there for just a little under 2 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey my mane is william, i an 23 yares old. i am a fire fighter, and i own a 95 240sx se. i am finishing up my motor swap, it a a seriesII rb25det. i am waiting for my wire harness to arive. then i will be able to get the swap started and have my drive shaft made.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I'm Chris...Originally from Modesto, but moved up to Sacramento to got to school at UTI...Been up here for 2 1/2 months and will be picking up a hatch as soon as i get my truck fixed and sold...I plan on getting the suspension and brakes all sorted first, then swap in either a s13 redtop or blacktop sr20....

·
Registered
69 Posts
hello my name is Daniel, from El Centro CA, so-cal, new here but been into drifting and 240's for about 5 years now, so im not exactly a newbee.

i drive a 1989 240SX hatch with a KA24E which im looking to swap out for a KA24DE soon

mods include, tanabe front/rear sway bar, sircuit sports front/rear strut bars, Injen intake, Megan Racing cat-back exhaust, Flex-a-Lite electric fans, Brembo slotted rotors front/rear, Axxis racing brake pads front/rear, Alpine stereo, Blaupunkt speakers, rebuilt tranny....do all the work myself(except tranny)

i deliver pizza in this car in case any of you were wondering why i have upgraded brakes but little hp, i go through brakes every 5-6 months:eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
INtro

Hi my name is Alex i'm local to anything exciting within a few hours of Chapel Hill/Raleigh NC i have three S13 coupe 240's
91 Super Black 5spd sunroof (RIP)
92 Super White 5spd (rally car) motor killed in action awaiting new one
93 Aztec Red 5spd manual everything No sunroof No rust + Welded diff
learning to drift, avid fan of defeating cars of vast performance with embarassingly timid cars

·
Registered
32 Posts
Whats goin on im Anthony a new owner of a 89 240sx well new to me live in the DFW area about to do a auto to manual swap and then on to the rb20

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey fellas the names conor and im from CT currently in school in NY. This spring im lookin to drop a sr20 into a s13 shell and get to drifting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi i'm new

hey everyone! my name is Keri... i'm 19 and live in mesa, az. i just picked up my 240 yesterday and i couldn't be more happy with it. it's completely stock right now (minus the HUGE fart can) but i have big BIG plans for her... so i'll be posting along the way! well... hope to hear from all of ya some time!
PEACE!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello all, i was registered for a long time but i recently just bought a 1992 s13 240 sx. I am very interested in doing a RB 25 DET swap. Although, i do not know much mechanically so it will be a expierence. By the way my brother is on this site ripnbst, he is really gay, jk. Good health to all.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey I am Lucas, I just bought a 1992 Nissan 240sx (S13) for 2,100 dollars. It has 3'' pipes and a 5'' exhaust with a Bomz Racing intake. It has aftermarket headers and I haven't really figured anything else out that is in it besides a short shifter and racing wheel and seats. Plus fog lights. The pre-dino calculation is 230hp at 265 ftlbs of torque. It's great to be here thanks a bunch pics commin soon.

2021 - 2040 of 6772 Posts