Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2041 - 2060 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I am Chrio. I currently own a Mazda 3 but I want to sell it and get an s13 coupe. I am here to learn a little more before I make a puchace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys, i jsut signed up..been a member of 240atlanta, and importatlanta for a while..

i have a 93' hatch and i just dropped a new motor in it last night, but im not getting fire, and no clutch pressure..

i have nismo exhaust, nismo short shifter, and an ebay intake on my car for now.. within the next 2 months ill have a meganracing suspension, gotta save up some $$$

·
Registered
33 Posts
hi my names ken im 17 from hawaii i just got my FIRST CAR yay yay tis a 92 240sx and i love it lol....2nd year at school autos and its kinda a love hate thing goin on with my car >< lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey guys.. names Nick, from new york.. been browsing the site lately and its amazing haha i learned so much in 2 days then i knew in the 2 years i wanted a 240.. should have a 240 soon.. been dreaming about it.. hope to be on the site for a while

heres my little story..
wanted a 240 more than anything.. found one on ebay and of course u kno ebay its hit or miss.. huge miss.., then found one in queens but sold the day of going to look at it.. third times a charm right? wrong.. sold the say i went to see this one to.. so i bought a 95 celica.. loved it and still miss it.. the other day it was totaled because a lady thought she didnt have to look at a yeild sign.. long story short shes arrested because she her license was suspended 3 times and its now a felony.. people :( but good news!!! im looking at 240's again and am not stopping till i get one.. so soon as i get the money from the insurance company i finally hope to purchase what i been looking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
names mike i dont drive a 240 but lots of my friends do.. i drive a 323 gtx awd 1.6t .. ill be here looking for parts for my mazda.. nice to be here and my drug of choice is weed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi my name is Benji Augustson, I bought a 92 s13 hatch se auto this week. been researching 240's for prolly 6 months now, and finally got one. my car has the hicas system, which i know was only an option for the se, but does that mean it came w/ the vlsd too? im not sure how to tell, and ive looked around in here for a few hours but cant find out- any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
STi owner trolling for info about a 240. I have about $3,000 to invest and will most likely end up with a S13 or FC RX7. The 13B seems rather expensive so I'm almost certain I'll end up with the 240. SR20 someday with some Auto X and maybe drift. I use to own a s2k but it just wasn't a good DD. I've got RWD fever again and hope to be a owner in the near future :welcome

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

Hello My name is Joseph, I'm 19 and I live in Mooresville, NC
Nice to meet all of you and I think this forum seems pretty neat so far, I'v spent alot of time reading in the k20a.org forums, but i have always loved the Silvia.. I have recently come apon some money and am either going to be purchasing a honda hatch, or a 240 sx, for somewhere between 6-9k and i plan on buying an engine swap for either a k20a or skyline engine later on this year, Then I will need to find someone to do it probably early next year. I figure this will be a good project for me until I finish college. So I'm here to get as much information as possible, from all of you that know alot more than me. I know next to nothing about the 240sx and its swaps. So i'm here to get some good knowledge from those who enjoy it most.

Thanks,
and looking forward to getting to know the 240sx
community, If I do go with a 240sx swap i will

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey what's up my name is travis "tj_smitty".just a little bit about myself and what my toy/project is so here goes nothin. i'm a missouri boy born and raised. i grew up around racing of any type and all the different types of rides you can imagine. my first truck was an 85' nissan z truck with exaust and that was about all i had done to it. i have owned 4 nissan trucks and they have all done me good. my current ride is a 96' nissan hardbody with the SOHC KA24E. i have a single chamber flowmaster on it right now and my future goals are to have it pushing the 350-400hp range. i joined this forum because they don't really have much out there for the trucks but the only difference between the hardbodies and the 240 sx is the bodies and an extra cam unless you get fortunate enough to get a 240 with an sr motor. what am looking forward to gaining from this forum and all of you is how to get my truck to push the hp that i want without swapping the motor and saving a lot of cash.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Brady and I live in San Jose, California. I recently acquired a 1990 240sx. Couple things wrong with the car but for $550 I can't complain. Passed smog, has exhaust, automatic. The bad...alignment is horrible, passenger tie rod is welded so i can't adjust the toe. and my drivers side strut bearing broke off of the mounting plate so when you jack it up the strut assembly just hangs there lol...i just found out about that today when i jacked it up to look under the car

·
Registered
176 Posts
HIII, My name is Jeff.. my first car was a s13 coupe.. i loved it all ,y friends bought hondas.... they flamed me so i sold my baby and bought a honda.. i builts a gsr swap n shazzle and raped everyone.. now i got it sold and im getting back into nissans cause fwd blo.. im gonna be building a s13 hatchy with a common sr20 swap.. lsd rear end. and planning on trackin it and learning how 2 drift it.. i can already heal-toe and rev match second nature and driving techniques cause quick to me.. just gonna have 2 get use 2 the fwd to rwd thing all over again!!!! or i mite buy a already swapped 240.. but yeah .. HI!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi Everyone!

My name is Nai (like the first syllable to "naive"). I live in Oakland, CA. Have a s13 coupe, manual, lowered and I am a complete NOOB...lol.
I got into 240s when my X introduced me to drifting. He was suppose to teach me, but he never did, so he sucks.
I joined because I really do wanna learn all that I can and because I have learned that you cannot rely on one person to teach you. I also don't know any other ppl (except 1) that have a 240 so I need help.

thanXXX!

-nai s.

·
Registered
119 Posts
just saying high and trying to reach my 20 post. what bullshit i was already a member here before the site stopped working for a little bit. Anyways hi names chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
...Created a new thread to get some ideas on a project car,

my name is Joe, I live outside of west chester, pa and have and 06 si...excited to get educated about this car...i'm a member on 8thcivic.com...so i will try to follow the rules and search...as it seems like just about every possible question has been answered from a noobs perspective

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi everyone, my name is kyle i live in the vally of the dirt people!(909)
im still in hs so i dont got my 240 yet but that will most definatly be my first ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up everyone, my name is John & I live in Sin City.

I don't own a 240 but I'm desperately looking for one so, if anyone has one for sale let me know. I currently drive an '03 350z with basic bolt ons.

later

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo names Tenny like Kenny with a T... I usually drive a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 and kinda getting sick of the ol fat, AWD car so i'm looking for something more fun.

2041 - 2060 of 6772 Posts