Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2061 - 2080 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Andy currently with a DD 01 Lexus ES300 that will soon be given away to a family member. I'm highly interested in getting an S13 SR or not, SR preferably as a means to enjoy a turboed car that has a good powerband, won't kill you on gas unless you get throttlehappy..lol and has a great market for mods, parts, etc. The 240 is a vehicle I've respected ever since being an enthusiast(I was mostly for turbo imports in general (Supras, Swaped SC 3's, boosted IS 3's and I have gain knowledge over quite a bit of years on the 2JZ and other engines, one being the SR but not as substantial as the 2JZ line both NA and TT). As the opportunity present itself I would like to get a S13 with an SR20DET prior to stepping to an MKIV Supra TT, the ultimate goal and dream car. Nissan and Toyota FTW! lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Brady and I live in San Jose, California. I recently acquired a 1990 240sx. Couple things wrong with the car but for $550 I can't complain. Passed smog, has exhaust, automatic. The bad...alignment is horrible, passenger tie rod is welded so i can't adjust the toe. and my drivers side strut bearing broke off of the mounting plate so when you jack it up the strut assembly just hangs there lol...i just found out about that today when i jacked it up to look under the car
Hey, im from san jose, ca too. and im a newbie here. Except i havent got my 240sx yet. I currently own a 93 300zx NA slicktop, which i plan on keeping too. But i really want to own a 240, because of all the options available for swaps, mods, etc. My z32 is getting expensive just with maintenece. it sucks, but i love my car. I love nissans, and really hope i can find a good s13 or s14 by the summer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, My name is Carlos and I am from Rio Rico, AZ. I dont own a 240SX but am really wanting a 95 240. I currently own a 95 GSR and have been dumping my money into it but that is going to change sometime soon I hope.
Brothers own a 1985 GTS Corolla and a 1985 Starion Turbo Intercooler Narrow Body(Rare very few made this way). Naturally I wanted something RWD. Can't wait to get a 240 and hope to learn a lot from this community.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey ya'll. My name is Jeff, but everyone calls me Quagmire. I've been into Drifting and 240's for a few years now but I just found this forum, so I'll introduce my self. I live in Florida. I drive a flat black S13 hatch. It has a S14 SR20DET. 550cc Nismo injectors. Enthalpy tuned ECU. Z32 MAF. Tubular manifold. HKS Hi-Power Exhaust. Blitz LM Intercooler. Koyo Radiator. Blitz boost controller. GReddy turbo timer. Trust oil pan. 180sx VLSD and axles. 5 lug conversion off S14. I have Z32 brakes, I'm just waiting for the conversion lines. Old Skool Nardi Wheel. Up until about a month ago, I was running about 18 lbs on a GT28RS. Kickin down 332 to the wheels but.......I blew the motherfucka. So now, with a considerable loss of power, I am running a T25G. It has a T28 Exhaust housing, a T25 intake with an .80 A/R. It is still quick, just not stupid fast like it was. But I'm looking for a new turbo now. Well, I hope we can all help each other out on here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys name is Sebastian most people call me bash ive been a fan of 240sx for a while now and finally decided to join not such a big fan of drifting thought.I do not have a 240 yet but plan to get a 95-98 as soon as i sell my 01eclipse so hopefuly soon.Hope to learn alot more stuff here and have fun on here.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey wassup everyone. Im Marv from Guam. I roll in a zenki S14, its still stock right now but in hoping to start getting stuff done to it. By the way SOLID forum. 240's ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Hi, I'm George Zimmer, President and CEO of the Men's Wearhouse. I was taking an evening stroll down the street and saw your mother walking towards me. My beef hammer called for sweet relief and strianed against the zipper of my pants. I could not take this punishment any longer, so I swung my monolithic man meat God bestowed upon me and knocked her into a dumpster in a nearby alley. I then proceeded to ram my extra large man salami into her tightness. Her unwilling moist lips could not take the punishment my thirty pound man hammer did upon her. After shooting my special blend of polonious nut napalm flavored butter, I used my extra large wrecking balls to smash a hole into the wall of a building and escaped into the night. You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey guys im new to this forum
my names bryan
im going to get my license soon and i really like cars
....what else to say
since i don;t really have my license or a car yet im here mainly to learn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey whats up my name is Oscar, and i own a 1991 240sx hb, im from California.
Love drifting, we have a local touge/drifting team...and yea, i plan to get alot of information on these forums..

·
Registered
7 Posts
whats up all, my name is Greg, I just got rid of an 03 eclipse, had some cash into it just for show, its FWD so I figured it wasnt going too fast no mater what, I just picked up an 89 240 le and a redtop, looking to have a little fun and learn some stuff...any tips would be helpful

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello my name is josh I'm from Austin,TX i just bought a 95 240sx and am in the process of fixing it up. i work at a car audio shop but don't know that much about engines. i am sure i will ask a lot of stupid questions so i will say sorry right now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My name is Ray, I'm 18 years old and I live in FL. Getting my 240sx next Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. It's going to be 1995-1998, depending on what the dealer can find.

This is going to be my second car, my first one was a crappy sedan that lasted about 2 months. Not because it was bad, but because a "friend" of mine destroyed it. I only need to fix the radiator, and it should run fine. But I'm going to be using it as a trade-in as well as giving about 300 dollars as a down for my 240sx.

What's the usual price for a good condition s14?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey wussup my names Brandon and i joined this site recently to learn about 240s and right now im saving up so i can get one(and hopefully an engine swap too)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Sup all.
I am trying to learn some Nissan stuff.
Switching from Honda to Nissan, the Darkside has called me to be here I guess.
I have a 95 Zenki in pending sale to be picked up this saturday.

Seems like there are lot of info's on this site.
and I am not new to forums..been on forums since 2001

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi i'm not a nissan owner but i do love their cars. to be frank i'm just here to see if i can get some low offset 5-lug wheels for my other cars. hi!

2061 - 2080 of 6772 Posts