Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2081 - 2100 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo my name's Jeff chillin in southeastern craphole of KS waiting for my 97 240 to show up on the truck in a couple of days. Just came from a lightly modded 1st gen Eclipse that was an utter waste of money and time, but I learned alot working on it and am now going to spread my wings into the forced induction/RWD world.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dre here from queens,NYC. Just bought a 90 240sx hatch. Can't wait to get started on building it up. Plan to do an sr20 swapin the next couple months after a get the car prep'd. If anyone has any pointers on what I should modify b4 the swap let me know. I fresh off the boat when it comes to 240's so help me out...Thanx guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im mike from Va I have 95 240 with a redtop swap I wired and installed my self. All options work. I here to try and help ansewer tecnical question and learn some things Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey everyone im bryan, i have a 89 supra, but just recently got a 93 240, planning on putting a sr20 in it. and im from just outside calgary alberta

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Derek, I am a convert from the DSM world (turbocharged Eclipse/ Eagle Talons). I own a built AWD turbo 92 Eclipse which stays in Connecticut where I am originaly from, I have another stock AWD turbo Talon which I am about to sell here in Hawaii.
I just bought a 90 240sx hatchback with an SR20DET a few days ago. I have always like the s-chassis cars since I first learned about them in early 2003 just before drifting in the U.S. started to take off. I hope a hardcore All wheel drive guy like me can have fun with these cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone. My name is Jason and I live in northern Ga. I don't have a 240, but am hoping some things come through for me in the next couple months so I can get one. I drive an 04 E-Blue SRT-4 that im currently trying to sell.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sup everyone, My name's Sam. I don't own or have ever owned a Nissan, not gonna act like i know my Nissan's like some ppl on the net :) Made it to this site to learn a bit more about 240's and possibly get to know cool people in my area.

oh ya i'm more of a Rotary/Corolla guy, don't know much about hondas and don't really want 2 either due to bad experiences in the past.

·
Registered
4 Posts
waddup
my names cris
im russian i live in toronto
um.....
i was refered to this site by dynako (bryan)
i drive a s14 (with very little mods though)

·
Registered
36 Posts
names Will, new here but not to Nissans, or any other auto for that matter. Been a lurker on the NICO forums for years. Currently car-less but workin on it. I know my shizz and can use a search button pretty darn well. Lookn forward to meetin you guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,
My name is Gary.A few months back I sold my Subaru WRX-STi and bought a 1992 Nissan 240sx Hatch.I couldnt really afford the scoob anymore and wanted something RWD.Two of my friends have 240's and I really like them.I got hooked on them because they can be made very lightweight and im known for going overkill on the weight reduction.

A little about myself.I've been a mechanic for over 5 years now and want to stick with doing that at home instead of having it as a job.What i would really like to do is be a famous chef,musician,or comedian(even though I'm not very funny).

What i plan on doing with my car is a bit rare i guess.I have some Suzuki GSXR 750 throttle bodies on the way for an ITB setup that i read about on here and have watched on youtube.I want to see how well i can make a naturally aspirated setup work on my car with a crap-load of weight reduction.I can already feel the difference with the extra weight gone.When i get tired of this setup i would like to do a vq35 with some itb's and cant wait for that day.So in the meantime i'll be reading everything on here.Sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello everyone,
My name is Gary.A few months back I sold my Subaru WRX-STi and bought a 1992 Nissan 240sx Hatch.I couldnt really afford the scoob anymore and wanted something RWD.Two of my friends have 240's and I really like them.I got hooked on them because they can be made very lightweight and im known for going overkill on the weight reduction.

A little about myself.I've been a mechanic for over 5 years now and want to stick with doing that at home instead of having it as a job.What i would really like to do is be a famous chef,musician,or comedian(even though I'm not very funny).

What i plan on doing with my car is a bit rare i guess.I have some Suzuki GSXR 750 throttle bodies on the way for an ITB setup that i read about on here and have watched on youtube.I want to see how well i can make a naturally aspirated setup work on my car with a crap-load of weight reduction.I can already feel the difference with the extra weight gone.When i get tired of this setup i would like to do a vq35 with some itb's and cant wait for that day.So in the meantime i'll be reading everything on here.Sorry for the long post.
welcome. And my o my u got some plans

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks and yes im always planning something.You know i went through 7 different engine choices before i made my decision to work up a ka.

so what kind of guitar do you play and what type of music.
I have a Kramer imperial(explorer type) with emg 81/85 setup with a killswitch and a 1x1 b.c. rich amp lol.I play lots and lots of death metal btw.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey, my name's john and i live outside philly. have owned 240's over the last 10yrs, still own an 89' hatch w/ modded sr. car is coming along nicely, will post up pics and dyno run in the coming weeks. i'm more about reliablity and power than the looks, but if the price is right i'm up for almost anything. :heyhey anyone like to go to philly dyno soon?

lmk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, my name's Dan, I'm originally out of So Cal, and currently living outisde of Nashville, TN. I'm considering buying a S13 to play around with.
My current toy is a 91 Toyota Celica Alltrac (hence the name turbo4wd) and other rides are a 06' G35 and 07' Versa..

2081 - 2100 of 6776 Posts