Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2101 - 2120 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
New B

Hey guys my name is aldo im 18 go to buffalo grove high school sbout to graduate n go on into the automotive seen i been into cars all my life.. heres a little of me and what i have done.. whith the little money i have.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2209299 just wanted to introduce my self to this forum.. no no i dont have a sileight just yet i love them tho its just bad that i cant waist my money on one just yet my responsabilities come first...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys.
I'm Jake. I'm new to the 240sx scene so I figured this would be a great place to start. I'm 17 and I'm out in California. I have a lot of questions so if anyone has some free time let me know, because I'd love to have the help from you guys...Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Everyone, I'm zach from vermont, i don't own a 240, but working on getting one, when i can find a 95 or 96 in my price range, which is very low for now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
whats up
Im Rabbit from Ny, just purchased a black S14 and plan on doing an rb26 swap. I've had a bunch of fast hondas, but now i want to try something a lil different. Ya'll will see pix of everything as soon as my motor gets here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
whats up people well i joined a while ago but i haven't had the time say whats up...live in cali and have a 89 S13 coupe engine wise all stock since imma get an sr20 but i do have a blitz nur spec exhaust with 3 inch piping and a hallow catalytic converter ha ha thats about it i still let the hondas have it though...hope to learn new stuff layto :dancingna

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm mark, i'm from Mass/Maine and I just picked up a 95 240. its got a mint body and a blown engine so i'm planning on either an rb25 or sr20 swap. i've got a lot of reading to do so i probably won't post too much till i actually get the engine in a couple months, but i am familar with car forums and i know how to use the search button.

·
Registered
13 Posts
my name is kyle, i just moved to houston, TX from WI because its wayyy to cold up there, i guess i didnt just move ive been here for a year now but it still seems like yesterday...

i dont have a 240 yet but im in the market....

i took a year off of school because of the move, and well because i hate school and needed the break but applied to go back to the university of houston for buisness so one day i can start my own buisness...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings, my name is Jeremy I drive a 91 240sx coupe chuki front end. I work at a place that CNC shop measuring aircraft parts and medical stuff. I can hold my own with anything that has to do with cars or computers but am of course still learning new things. I live in SO cal If you go to GMR or malibu you guys have probabily met me. ne ways nice to meet you all

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey
i guess i'll add on to the thread

My name is cassio, from san antonio tx,
I plan on getting a 97-98 240 as soon as a find the right deal.
I have been a jeep guy for a long time. now i found myself looking for something more road worthy.

cas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Everyone! My name's Brian, I'm 28, currently living in Los Angeles and lately have been walking more than driving so I'm ready for another project vehicle. I'm used to having cars on blocks/lifts more than on the road and finally find myself with weekends off again. As soon as I fix my current driver's license issues I'll be shopping around for a 240, probably an S14 but we shall see.

And I love the search button :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
whats up everyone!

hey whats up everyone, ive been a part of this forum for a while but havnt really introduced my self, my name is alex and im in california, i have a 95 s14, havnt really done much to it, just rims, tein springs, and exhuast, and corner lights and signals, hopefully the SR and lsd will come soon here are some pics of it..

·
Registered
9 Posts
whats up? My name is Mike Im new to this forum but not to nissans, I have always been driving rear wheel drive datsuns and toyotas since Ive been 16, My first car was a 71 datsun 510 2 door and I have had multiple 240 z cars, I had a 240 sx coupe in 2003 but sold it and I just bought a 91 hatch that im working on setting up for drifting, Im not new to going sideways in a car but I am new to doing it on dry pavement... Hope to meet some people in the Chicago Rockford area that are willing to share there knowledge.........Oh yeah I also love to Ride my Motorcyle and have my own team that I started called Select Few..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Whats up.
My name is Brandon. I drive a 1990 240sx SE. I have plans for a KA-T. But it's stock for now. If you see me around in the Chitown burbs, say hey.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Brian. I just purchased a 1990 240sx which i have big plans for. RB25DET and such. Hope to meet some like minded, technical drivers in the SF bay area.

2101 - 2120 of 6772 Posts