Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2181 - 2200 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
From Monterrey, Mexico

Hi my name is JEsus garcia and im from Monterrey, Mexico and i own and s15 (98) i have only 2 months with it and my intention is make a sswap engine with an rb26dett with AWD like the project r14 that make a full swap skyline on at s14 adn well im going to have an expensive hoby adn well im going to ask some questions if i have problems or question about it

thanks to everybody

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi

hi, im a noob. im actually in the process of buying a 240 or looking for one at the moment. so if your from the BAY nor cal. and know someone whos selling one let me know! thanks.s13 coupe hatch fastback. doesnt matter. =]

nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Something in the guidelines about posting here to introduce myself and such..

My name is Tyler, and I live in Vallejo, ca (NorCal bay area).

I've got a black S13 that just got a lower mile KA put in it. Old engine is on the stand waiting for parts while I work out an electrical issue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
what up? my name's Paul, been wanting a 240 since i started driving and i finally got it a couple months back its like my 7th car, and man it's a headache lol. i bought it only for 800 but the interior is mint, and the engine ran good until a the summer when it started over heating, brakes are going ... and since i'm broke working two full time jobs and going to school... its in the process of getting fixed haha ... hopefully lookin to go ca 18 by next summer or building up the sohc... still debating ... anyway i love my 240 and even with all the problems i still won't let it go! lol just cause my girl loves when i hit sideways ... hah

·
Registered
17 Posts
heyo the names blake and i own a 95 s14 se and have a few things done to it over the past couple years. great site glad to be apart of it now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey all, my name is Evan, currently in FL, I've had a 95 SE for over a year now, but I'm finally starting to get parts for it, so I'll probably be asking alot of questions about what bolt ons and what not everyone is running and what they think, and hopefully I can do the forum some good as well, lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sup guys.

I'm John, currently planning to buy a 95 240sx. I've been into tuning for a while but the 240 is an exciting project. Look forward to taking everyone's good advice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
New here, but not new to 240s. I got my first s13 back in november 05 soon after a friend introduced me to them and drifting. Slid that pos around for awhile then my powersteering blew, making it a little difficult to slide in parking lots, and my ghetto fixes didnt work like i wanted and didnt wanna spend like $100 on a new high pressure hose. So after that i started doing some touge runs with a friend of mine on the weekends, then almost nightly. Out of my group of friends, i've been known as the touge man since i was able to leave them behind with that pos. Below is the new-ish zenki s13 i picked up a year ago and have been working on. I have since sold the pos13 and picked up an old school s30! Threw some knock off rewinds (called Fast Forwards) and sticky all seasons on and called it a day, amazing on the touge but its an oversteer whore. I was able to take the turns i could only take at 65-70 tops, in the pos13, at 80mph. Havent been on the touge since Christmas Eve. I plan on having the zenki s13 done by September so i can run in Time Attack at GT Live at VIR in October, whos gonna be there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey

Hey, I'm Rafael

I just bought my '95 240sx SE this week. I was in the market for a clean daily driver and lucked out on craigslist with my S14. It is stock, except for the wheels and intake. It has a leather interior and LSD, which is awesome too.

I have a project '76 280z, which needs a lot of work. I'm planning on swapping in an l28et/borg warner 5speed from my running '83 parts-car. Its going to be a hell of a lot of work, but fun too.

For the 240sx, its staying pretty close to stock. Its my daily, so it needs to stay reliable.

I'm in Duarte, CA. If anyone is close, we should hang.:thumbsup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, sure!

She's not much to look at... but she is 98% rust free. Plus, as you know, the first gen Z-cars have one of the sexiest shapes ever put on four wheels.

Here she is right before we took out her old engine:

We have so far removed the old engine/trans. Right now I'm preping the engine bay for the swap (pain in the ass). This project is planned to be strictly DIY.

Your car looks great! Ever think about putting on 240z or 260z bumpers on? Check out the difference is size:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Whats up guys, my name is Justin. I live in a ran down town in NC where its filled with mustangs and camaros. I'm a senior in Highschool and grew up with two women so I'm kinda getting a slow start in the tuner world. I drive a 91 240sx hatch. which is currently stock.

Once i get enough knowledge and confidence i will begin the sr swap but I wanted to do it with someone who knows what they are doing so they can teach me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
hi my names reece im 15 and have been in to 240s for 2 years now u used to help my cusin bulid his rhd silvia and finally got my own now i have 2 s13 and 1 s14 for now i used to have a eagle talon tsi before the 240s so i know a pretty lot about cars i live in cookeville tn

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, sure!

She's not much to look at... but she is 98% rust free. Plus, as you know, the first gen Z-cars have one of the sexiest shapes ever put on four wheels.

Your car looks great! Ever think about putting on 240z or 260z bumpers on? Check out the difference is size:
looks good dude. I really wanna put the 432R bumper and side markers like this on

2181 - 2200 of 6772 Posts