Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2241 - 2260 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wazza. Anyway, my name is Alec and I hail from San Diego. I don't own a 240sx as of now, but am looking for an s13 with a nice body so i can drop i a new engine. Sucks tho that I can't legally put in an sr20:12dunno. THANK YOU FOR THAT BIG BROTHER:crazyrant! Been working on cars since I was 13 =). Wanna do track racing or drifting, but also have it street legal. I enjoy a good drive or Forza Motorsport 2 in my spare time! Well, that's me :thumbsup

·
Registered
90 Posts
:dancerWhatS uP Guys (And GirlS) ..my name is Pablo and im from North Jersey...been researching 240's for the past year now, and think its time i pick up an s14...this is a great site with a lot of useful information...hopefully now i can put it to work....currently drive a 04 Spec v which im looking to sell so i can get the 240....well thats about it....thanx

·
Registered
6 Posts
What up all. My name is Eli. I currently am trying to source a 96 240SX that already has the SR swap done, it's a the repo yard locally and I am waiting to bid on the auction when it comes up in the middle of September. Hopefully I'm the winning bidder and can come home with a "new" SR equipped 240.

As far as the car goes. I'm going to look at it later this week (as I haven't been able to get off work) but I've been talking around and it sounds like it needs to be wired and plumbed. This does not scare me as I'm mechanically inclined but it will be my first Nissan/240/SR so I may turn here for advice and pointers. Yes, I'm a n00b to 240sx forums but am not a n00b to forums in general, so first and formost I will be searching before posting :thumbsup.

·
Registered
1 Posts
heres my introduction

well my is lance, white boy, livin in GA, about 45 mins from the atlanta area, NORTH.

I got my 240 about 6 months ago. it is a 89 SE s13 hatchback, 5 speed, rolly windows and stick mirrors (the way it should be). Engine is on its way down (POS) but you kno i planning a swap. SR20DET as of now.

This forum is actually the first one that i have ever signed up for, it is GREAT, been hitting the search button constantly, very helpful. I have one problem i cant find no where, i know it could be a few things i was just hoping to reach someone that had the same problem with a decent fix.

I got big plans for the little piece of work, it really is the shit tho isnt it, i cant wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!

computers, thats my business, troubleshoot-repair-advanced configs, just picked it up wen i was young. Learned common sense at a early age, and i am pretty good with digital art..phototshop.ETC, i have a 50" cutter plotter, making vinyl signs and selling cars on the side. I can cut vinyl lettering and logos, maybe i can help if you needed something cut.

and last but never never least, MUSIC, i produce hip hop beats, as long as i can do that i am ok, thats about all i can say about that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi

just wanted to say hi to all i have three projects going as i speak, mine a sr20det 89coupe, my sons a vq30 powered 89 hatch, and last but not least is my buddies 97 hardbody with 240 suspention. :thumbsup

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Adam. I am in the Marine Corps and getting out in two months. I just bought a 91 240 with SR20 and a bunch of goodies from another fellow Marine. It is already pretty much done as far as upgrades on the motor goes. I need to buy a boost controller, and then on to the exterior. Look forward to researching this site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello every one my name is cam..i am new to the 240 so there will be alot of questions and alot of searching from me in this forum..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey I'm Charlie from Madison, WI
I just bought my 240sx - S13 yesterday!
It has basic upgrades on the KA24DE just unnamed exhaust and intake.
It is a 90 with a complete 92 conversion.
Anyway nice to meet everyone! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi guys im cody an i live in hickory hills,IL. i uus bought a 1990 240sx hatchback that needs alota work. any advice at all would be amazing,seein that im new to the whole 240 thing an the import scene.

1990 240 sx hatchback
mods-none at present moment
future mods- skyline gt motor swap
nitrous
headers
exhaust
5k sound system
neon
short shift kit

·
Registered
71 Posts
What up names J.R.
Proud owner of a 95' 240sx se
bought it wrecked for a great deal and has turned out to be one hell of a hassel every since
from central florida

·
Registered
4 Posts
Name is Matthew. I have a 95 240sx SE with a s15 coversion front and back. car is full of problems. I have to get a new sensor and a new clutch slave cylinder. also the back end coversion starting with the rear quarter panels was done so bad that i need to somehow get it fixed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up everyone..
newbie here in So Cal. Plans are to get a 95-98 240sx soon. The only question I will try to find on here before I do is if its possible to have an SR swap made legal...so I wont get any trouble from the cops and smog refs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
got me s13 hicas a few weeks ago. so far not diggin the hicas :(. oh well. only mods so far have been the stereo, k&n filter, ngk plugs. i hope to swap in an sr20 or rb20 when the ka goes. but it'll be awhile cause its only got 98k :p (second owner ftw!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Official hi, I'm from Dallas Ft. Worth metroplex. Purchased a 1997 240 a few weeks ago. I am going the Hybrid route, I will be swapping in a 2JZ, wheels, stereo, you know all the usual goodies. I am not out to build a race car, just something fun to drive, around 500 rwhp, and looks awesome. I am an ex STI driver and have always dug the Kouki 240sx. Ironically I have a used car lot and we sell mostly 03-04 Cobras... oh well, I will always be an import fan at heart lol!

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey my names michael. im from san diego and i drive an s14 kouki. i intend to use it for grip driving at events (i despise canyon runs now) and then change my tuning for drift in a year.. or two. oh yeah i'm new when it comes to mechanical stuff so if you wanna exchange knowledge and if ur in san diego i'll be happy to drop by.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm from Sacramento. CA and I drive a 93 hatch and a 95 200sx SE-R (B14 platform) I want to build my stock 240 into a fun to drive grip car (dont like drifting or the dumb kids that make up the majority of drifters here)

My mechanical experience is the building of a toyota land cruiser fj40 from nothing but a frame.

2241 - 2260 of 6776 Posts