Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2261 - 2280 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi name is Eliott. Just got into nissan was obssesed with honda before. so yea just bought a 95 automatic, stock, slow, and am planning to do lots of work. perhaps 2j or rb swap. live in sfl.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sup ya'll............

and yes Ya'll is a word where i'm from.

Got a 92 240sx coupe

ka not enough

yanked it out

rb25det

running relatively well........ that idle is a problem though, more on that later.

From Louisiana, but i live in honolulu.

(the roads suck by the way, at least in kalihi)

i hope i can help some of ya'll if not i hope you can help me

pics soon

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey all, my name is Nick - I go by Kinyo. I have a 89 240sx with a (91) KA24DE swap - and I also have a 93 nissan nx2000 (SR20DE)

I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota - fun fun, not really, but there isn't any emissions checks or any crap like that so it's an alright place to live.

Anyways, that's me!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey~

Just introducing myself. I'm Ruby and I have an S13 vert. I have lots of plans for my car and my plans are mainly show. Right now it's still stock. I am a student and work part time.. Umm.. I guess that's all I really need to say~

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Mike (NooB) and I recently picked up a 93 SE Coupe 100% stock- daily driver. My previous car was an 85 300zx Turbo so I have some experience with FR Nissans and enjoy the way they drive very much.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Name is Kyle, used to live in South Florida but just recently moved to Pensacola, and go to school full time in Tallahassee. I'm about to buy an 89 Hatch from my roommate, who has been in the process of building it/repairing it for about two years now, and doesn't have any time to work on it anymore. He's selling it to me for a bit cheaper than what he's asking from others, and has offered his help whenever needed. It's bone stock, but not for long :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
hello everyone..Im Mike and i just recently got my 89 240SX....SOHC KA24E with new injector o-rings....car went into paint as soon as i got it because of some body work that needed to be done....getting a set of M1 front and rear widebody fenders put on while up there and shaving the antenna(sp?)....trying to find a nice set of rims for her now and if anyone knows where i can get a set for about 450 bucks plus shipping point me in the direction...i already know what i wanna do to her drive-train wise(yeah RB25DET) and interior(basically gutted)...suspension is already picked out as well(TIEN coilovers)...just need the money to get it done...college sux...lol....but yeah i am really happy to finally get something that is a better platform than my 03 cavalier which i still love anyway as well....looking forward to getting some pointers and maybe getting together with others in my area of Tucson, AZ to just chill and bs bout things...message me if anyone wants to get some kind or meets together or anything like that...later and thanks for looking...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Ian and I'm from socal. For the past few months I've been looking for a 5spd s13 240sx but I'm beginning to find that these are hard cars to come by, especially around here. Recently, I have come across some pretty clean automatics for decent prices, so right now I am basically trying to figure out if I should do a tranny swap or just wait until I find a 5spd. Keep in mind my knowledge in cars isnt the greatest so I would be having some shop doing this service for me. I don't mind driving around a auto for a while but I just don't want to be stuck with one. I've searched some on this topic but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi My naem is Ehab Safi, yes it middle-eastern and I'm proud of it! Currently driving a '96 S14 SE model. Base stock with welded diff. I've been drifting since i was thirteen as it's legal back home... well nobody really bothers you if you're driving up in the mountains of Lebanon. Someday I hope to have another RB26DETT powered S14.5 again. Till that day comes.... DAMN I CAN"T WAIT!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey all

How's it goin everyone? My names C.J and well i'm new to the 240sxForums, isn't that lovely :D well anyways, I fell in love the the 240 after I saw a 98 I just loved that mean look. I'm not TOO big of a fan of the S13's but some of them are real clean and are teh sex :thumbsup you'll find that i'm a spirited person and I love to joke around and basically be a retard but i'd never do retarded stuff to my car :nono I'm not a huge fan of body kits or extra large wings but I may throw on some skirts at some point but the stock SE wing is a keeper in my opinion. Oh and I LOOOOVE to use the search button lol,:rotflmaoso you may not hear from me too much. I'm an excellent researcher so if you ever can't find something shoot me a PM and if I can't find it then it's not out there, yea i'm that cocky about it.

When it comes to troubleshooting i'm not the greatest source of information but I do know some stuff. As far as other stuff goes, i'm a big computer geek, and I design websites, i'm learning C++, and I also run Linux so if anyone needs help with XHTML/PHP/CSS/C++ or anything like that lemme know.

I'm one of those type of people that knows a lot about a lot of stuff, cars, computers, cooking, politics, science, one of the benefits of ADD I guess :rofl .

Anyways glad to be on the forum, and hope to meet some awesome people. :thumbsup

2261 - 2280 of 6772 Posts