Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2281 - 2300 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hello, I'm Pete from Willows, Ca (by Thunder Hill). I don't own a 240SX but my friend does. I'm basically his mechanic. I own two 300ZXs, a 1990 Twin Turbo and a 1990 that I am installing a Twin Turbo LS1 into! My friend who owns the 240, Matthew, wants me to install my old VG30DE into his car so I'm here to learn more and hopefully successfully perform the swap!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey whats going on? I had a twin turbo silver rx7. Built it to about 380rwhp. For the street that was really all I wanted or needed. I sold it in about february and am now thinking about starting a new project. Found a 98 240sx with an sr20 swap. Thinking about getting that and doing an rb swap but wanted to do more research.....hence the reason im here. Anway thats me.....l8ter:thumbsup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello

Hello! My name is Dale, currently living on the east coast and moving back to the SF bay area in a month or so.

I have a 1984 633csi that has been heavily modified and will never be registered in Cali so I am selling it. Taking the money and have a 95 240SX waiting for me in cali when I get there.

It should be very interesting building a car in cali now that the laws have gotten really tight since I lived there last. :thumbsup

When I begin the build I will post pics and link to the build diary.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,
My name is Bryan. I'm from Concord, North Carolina. I currently drive a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Edition. Joined 240sx forums so that I can do some research on 240's before I buy one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, My name is Jason. I used to own an AWD Talon and currently have a 1990 NA 911. It's quick, but I miss having the torque of a turbo. It would take a small fortune to turbo the Porsche. So, I drove my nephew's NA 240 and enjoyed it. I'm thinking a turbo on that car would be awesome. So, I'm doing some research and looking for the right car for a daily driver, if I don't talk him out of his. I'm looking for (preferably) an unmolested white or silver on black car. From what I've read, I'm thinking RB swap, but I have alot more to learn about these cars. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let me introduce myself

Hi everyone, my name is Mark. I'm new to the 240sx thing, just picked up my first, a very nice, bone stock 93 SE coupe, pearl white with gray leather interior and automatic trans. 120k on the odometer. The car is in really good shape, runs great and everything works (even the heads up display). $2800.00 on craigslist...I love that site! I can remember drooling over the Nissan sales brochure when these cars came out in 89 - 90, my senior year of high school. I've always like the design as well as the chassis similarities to the late 60's early 70's Datsun 510's that I used to build back in the day. I'm not looking to build an autocrosser or drifter, just a fast, nice handling, sweet looking ride. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here, it looks like there's a wealth of information!

·
Registered
521 Posts
wha-shup all,

ive been on and about the forum for years now, mostly viewing, not posting, also under a different name that i cant remember anymore, but back then i was just messing around with the 240, i wasn't financially stable enough to "actually" build a decent car, (not that the 240 isn't decent to begin with,) (well, my 89 pignose wasn't) anyhoo, i sell crack now, so i've been putting a steady flow of money into my new, 'almost-mint' s-chassis, and also been trying like hell to blow up my stock KA24DE.

just figured introduce myself, back to stay now.
plans for the 91 s13 are to build a tough ass daily drifter,
gonna be doing a 180sx tail light conversion, and an s15 front end conversion.
in the end, it'll be an S15 SR inside, but for now, im just going with the S13 SR.

heres to not HATING ON ME! cause i am like a cornered badger, and i will eat your face.

lmao, peace,

Orphen

·
Registered
76 Posts
im a n00b - Kamilitary

Hello....ladies and fellas alike. I go by the name of Kamilitary. Im totally new to 240sxforums.com lol so what! Anywayz, Im from Buffalo, NY and I own a '95 240SX. I've only doneexterior mods to this amazing car so far but she should be getting a heart transplant this winter....probably gonna be a while before I get to drive it again after I take it off the road but oh well...it'll be so worth the wait.

check her out.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
New to the forum...

Hi all, I new to the forum and wanted to say Hi...Err so hello. I am located in the San Francisco bay area, and eager to learn more about building and modifying my S14a...
Thanks;
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
What it is

I am Joe and have a 89 240sx (pos) edition but the little giant does not break this is my second 240 and have owned lots of hondas and hands down I prefer NISSAN POWER anyway I am new here and look forward to the DIY stuff I am a broke a&& entrepreneur so cheap is good and drifting is fun the only bad thing I am from Kalifornia and the SMOG laws here suck so I have to do what I can to the SOHC 2.4

2281 - 2300 of 6776 Posts