Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2361 - 2380 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey im new to the nissan scene i came from my hondas and picked up a 95 240 runnin red top SR20DET. iguess im a newbie catchin on but i gotta learn somehow so as much help or advice would be muchly appreciated

·
Registered
867 Posts
Whats up guys, my names Chris, from Oak Lawn Illinois, and I just picked up a 95 s14 from my buddy for zero$. The front end is a lil smashed up and theres no motor. But the rest of the car is extremely clean.

I know quite a bit about cars but I'm going to need to do some learning if I'm going to be building this car up from the ground.

·
Registered
35 Posts
sup guys. luke in orlando fla. nissan factory training, sr, ka, bulids 1991 coupe. ka-t in the works, spraying the crap out of it as we speak:thumbsup

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. I'm brand new to the forums, and to 240's in general. As you might be able to tell from the name, I currently own a 2000 Eclipse, but it is very likely that I will be picking up a '89 hatch from a friend, so I thought I should join and pick up some knowledge before I just jump right in :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm White Dolomote, or WD for short, you pronounce it "whitey"

I used to fight crime in the streets of SoCal, but because of vigilante laws I've had to relocate to the south east.

I don't drive no jive-turkey-azz FWD cars, they don't be goin' sideways around the corners like my 240 does when I'm chasin' criminals thru da streets, ya dig???

Don't ass me no silly-azz questions about no turbos either. Only SBC's in Dolo's ridez, muh 240, muh Cutlass Donk, muh 64 ragtop, alll got dem SBC's.

Be coo, and don't sell no crack, an we won't have no problems

I think these things > :thumbsup are gay.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi I am mike I recently bought a 240sx that was hit by a semi. I pretty much got most of the straighting done. But I got alot more to go. I live in ohio and 240's are not really common I think in toledo alone we roughly 10 and toledo is not that small. Well I got to go but I will be using this website for help when I buy my sr20det

:ihitNISSAN:ihit

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
My name is Jamie and I just picked up a '96 SE a couple months ago. I used to have a '93 but I sold it (dumb idea)..... I have a lot of plans and a shop at my disposal so I'm ready to start modding!!!:eek3dance

·
Registered
10 Posts
wuts goin on my name is dave but everyone calls me blackwhite im in the process of selling my vw and getting a 240 plan on building a sold car to learn to drift in nothing crazy just yet

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey? my name is james, 20, from dallas tx, am getting a 92 240 sx in a couple of days. dont know much about 240's did research on 300zx was kinda cool but just wasnt for me. i've owned toyotas, the gt-s series for the last 3 yrs. am not a tuner but would like to be one. the 240 would be my first so any suggestions would help. would post pics as soon as i get it. hope am posting in the right place. thanks for inviting me to the club!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Im NEWWW

Hey Im deven, I just picked up a 91 Fastback SE 5 speed. right now it has 3" apexi no cat, and strut tower bars. Im looking to do CAI first. what kind should i go with? also i just tried to post in another thread and i couldn't?

·
Registered
16 Posts
What up?
Names Daniel..Located in south florida...Drive a S15 SR swapped '96..Owned it since june and its been my baby since..I dont know if I could post pictures of it here, so I wont for now.Peace!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm the new dude haha.

sup everybody my names alonzo i drive a 93 240 hatch and i live in northern cali i recently bought it for $400 bucks it has fron end damage so this is my project for now i've been working mostly on hondas little single heads for like around 4 years so now i wanna try something different so we'll see how it goes . just so yall now i'm not to knowledgeable when it comes to drifting so all advices and suggestions on what i should do to my car are welcome thanks everybody !:rockon

·
Registered
61 Posts
whats up everyone? my names matt, ive been studying/working on cars for about 8 yrs now. ive been on this forum for a while now but i just never usually comment. hopefully i can start being more active on the forum, i spend all my time on ohiodrifing.com and ohionissans.com. just turned 20, and im a lexus technician. ive owned three 240s, both with SR. i still own one of the 2, and its being build up over winter.

2361 - 2380 of 6772 Posts