Nissan 240SX Forums banner

2761 - 2780 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
hey whats up. my name is Manuel. i have a 90 240sx 5spd 132,xxx mi. current mods Tokico HP struts, Ksport GT lowering springs, custom catback, and custom short ram intake. im not sure what other things ill be doing to this car cause it is just my daily driver. i might invest more into the suspension. not sure. well a little about myself. i work 2 jobs. my primary job, i work as a Substance Abuse Counselor at the State prison in Delano, CA. my second job i work security on the weekends. i dont really need the second job, im just bored. my life is turning out to be a twist this past month. 2 jobs, talkin to 2 girls, just got me a house= NO TIME 4 ME LMAO....oh well, like i said, i just got me a house(rent) and im moving in this weekend. also a lil bit you probably dont know, im not new to cars, just new to 240sx. im 23, i have been into cars since i turned 16. (i know late bloomer) anyway, i have owned several cars. the last car i just sold was a 86 RX-7 FC3S n/a. man i loved that car. i had it for 2 1/2yrs. i will get me another one. there is a huge difference in driving the rx7 and driving the 240sx. but im not doubting that the 240 cant do it. i mean, i had a stage1 streetport 13b engine in the rx7 along with alot of other goods. i sold it cause i blew the engine and couldnt afford to keep it at the time. now, i have bounced back and hopefully within a year i will have another rx-7. but anyway, thats me. if you have any questions just ask. oh yea, im from Wasco, CA. near Bakersfield, CA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, newbie here, I registered a while ago and this is my first post, I'm currently on the search of a S13 240sx, but in the mean time I'm sporting a 2006 Mustang GT. Hopefully I can find one in decent shape that doesn't go for 4K+

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my name is Apple. I just recently bought a 95 s14 base model. Its bone stock. I hoping to do many upgrade and a swap. Im looking forward to join a fun and cool forum. Hope member are cool and not jerks. I will search b 4 asking. haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys i'm new here too. LOL. i own a black '95 SE, and its currently stock. yeah. not much in mind because its automatic (boo.)

i'm also on zilvia.net (same user)

·
Registered
1 Posts
whattup. new to this sight, but a member on other car forums. right now i drive an 07 civic si, but im trying to sell it and get into a 240. and im also quite experienced with the use of the search button =)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whats up everyone, my name is len and i live in Snowflake arizona. I work in whiteriver on the white mountain apache reservation. I have been working on cars all my life and i drive a tunned ford focus. But recently i found a 90 240sx on the rez that i coulnt pass up. it doesnt run but i bought it for only $200. I havent ever worked on a nissan so i thought that i would come and hang with the experts. I love this car already and i cant wait to make it scream!. so this is me you probably will be hearing alot from me in the future.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello. My name is Aaron. I have a 95 240sx. I have already done the 300zx brakes, eibach suspenison, and some 18" wheells. I joined the site to get information about the rb25det swap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Tray. I own a 1990 hatchback..completely stock, but wanting to do more to it, I'm only 17 years od starting young. I'm not going to lie, I dont know much about cars, but I love them.

My 240 is white with 17" gold rims, hence the name...in case somebody was wondering..I'm sure you guys/girls were smart enough to figure that out though. ;]

·
Registered
20 Posts
whats up guys my name is Rodd and im from way down in south florida. im 27 and have had my 91 coupe for a lil over 2 years now and love it. but its not fun to drive onthe streets anymore since its track prepped cept for motor. gotta crawl before you can walk ya dig..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Name's Chris. My first car was a 91 S13 coupe in Kanagawa Japan. I swayed away from it after I joined the army and have building a Jeep for two years. Found a deal on a 90 240sx and got to feeling homesick. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey. im conrad. im 15 and i live in tallahassee, fl. i don't have a car yet but i want/am looking for a 240. yeh i know alot more about honda/acura stuff than i do about 240s. so.. the search button is going to be my best friend:thumbsup. thats about it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats up guys? My name is Nick, I don't own a 240, but I was thinking about buying one so I decided to join and look around for some good info. I currently own a 2004 Honda S2000 and I live in MD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did the same and man was it worth research. From looking on the forums you can really figure out what you want to start with and where you wanna go. You almost never need to post cause if you look, all the answers are there.
Join the club and go 240!

·
Registered
26 Posts
WoW, hey everyone im semi new to the 240 world, just inherited a 94 s13 vert, but it needs a new engine and manual tranny swap amongst other things so im on the lookout for a ka24de engine, manual tranny, ecu, clutch pedal assemb, and so on.......I live in wilmington NC so if you got anything that might be of intertrest plz PM me, and would be nice if were within 300 miles or so of me so i can just go pick it up :)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
WoW, hey everyone im semi new to the 240 world, just inherited a 94 s13 vert, but it needs a new engine and manual tranny swap amongst other things so im on the lookout for a ka24de engine, manual tranny, ecu, clutch pedal assemb, and so on.......I live in wilmington NC so if you got anything that might be of intertrest plz PM me, and would be nice if were within 300 miles or so of me so i can just go pick it up :)
go here http://car-part.com/
but if you need all that stuff you might as well swap it. You could go cheap and get a ca18det swap with most of what you need aside from the clutch petal assembly. It would probably end up costing the same as a ka and stock parts and would be a little more fun.

·
Registered
26 Posts
im gonna do another ka24de, right now im just trying to get the car mobile, i plan to rebuild the ka that i take out of it for boost but i honestly dont know what was wrong with it, it was my wife's first car and it hasnt ran in over 5 years, her ex did alot of ricer crap to it and im currently stripping it down and trying to take care of some rust stuff on it, it is now my car kinda so im selling my honda for extra cash to dump into it :) , its a vert so i gotta swap in a manual, auto sux

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up People,
My names Iain. I don't own a 240 or even a nissan for that matter. I own an 88 Rx7 (NA) with some slight modding. I'm here becasue I've been thinking about sellin it and buying a 95-98 240. I've always wanted to build a Silvia conversion 240. But part of me doesn't wanna let go of my Rx7. That rotory is something special. Then my girlfriend decided she wants the Rx7 and now I'm Looking for a 240. Yay! anyway i might leave a post now and then. but i'll only ask a question if i can't find the answers myself. Peace and Safe racing

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everybody im yee, new to this forum, im usually on the midatlantics one. ive been through three 240sx, currently own two for now, a 90 coupe as my daily and 95 as my ka-t project.

·
Registered
5 Posts
sup everybody? im new to this forum but have been on a few others for a little while. my name is Erik but most of my friends just call me E. i drive a 1992 180SX, its nothing special but it gets the job done. looking forward to seeing what kind of information this site has to offer.

2761 - 2780 of 6772 Posts