Nissan 240SX Forums banner

281 - 300 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
oops i made a thread, but anyways here:

you can see from this pic that my car rules and yours sucks. so na nana na na!
o btw i am drift king hahaha. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
if anyone wants to see it in person, come by this thursday to the kripsy kreme meet in concord. NOW!

so far got this:
its a 95 nissan 240sx SE
comes with a 5-speed, leather, power everything, sunroof, vlsd, abs, and ALL DISC BRAKES, se front lip, jdm se foglights.
and my mods so far are:
-AEM intake
-Injen tuned MAF sensor
-A'PEXi N1 Exhaust for turbo
-Ground Control adjustable coilovers
-Cusco adjustable camber kit
-KYB shocks
-New control arms
-Lower tie bar
-C-pillar bar
-5Zigen FNO1RC rims: 17x8.5 in front 17x9 in rear
-Brand new Falken Azenis 215/45/16 F, 235/45/16 R

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey was up y'all....

I go by Raven, and I hail from Orange County, California (cue The O.C. theme song). i just recently purchased a 90 240 (yes it is a SOHC, but I plan to do a swap in the future)that came with an Injen intake and a DC exhaust, for the bargain price of $1000, so now I am here to mix the knowledge that I have acquired thus far with the tips I can get here, to make my car a monster to run free and wreak havoc in the streets of the rich. Making new friends ain't so bad either. So nice to meet y'all, hope to get to know some good peeps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Hello, everyone, I'm strongly considering getting a 240SX to replace my current ZX2. Before I make the leap I wanted to do some research, get to know the 240 a little better so to speak.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yo, I'm David and I'm from southern Alabama. I currently drive a 1986 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer but I am looking at buying a 240 for you that have read my thread. My 4 pasttimes are cars, trucks, computers, and my girlfriend. Alright just sayin hey.

·
Registered
7 Posts
whats up, im looking for anyone with a stand alone ECU that needs tuning, im currently trying to get a job at a dyno shop and need a few cars that i can do full tuning procedure write ups with dyno sheets on

·
Registered
119 Posts
whats up im steve im mainly into rx7s i have a couple of friends with 240s im mainly a car guy i would like to learn shit about every kind of tuners not just one although i do like the seven alot

·
Registered
179 Posts
Shane, looking around all the forum boards I can get on for classified ads for a 97-98 240. So I guess I'll be posting in here for a minute. Hope to come back and be a lot more active after finding the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is Jordan and I'm a student at Illinois State. I currently have a 97civic that I bought without much research because my first car died on me and I needed something reliable. I'm studying Information Technology but mechanics and electronics have always been my first love and I'm considering becoming a mechanic or mechanical engineer. I'm not into street racing or having my car look 'phat' or typing way 2 kewl fo u 2 handle. I believe a car should perform first and look good second. I just love wrenching on cars and the 240sx is a work of art in my eyes. I've only been researching the 240sx for a little over a month but I can almost definetly say it will be my next car. Thats about it. I probably won't be making another post for a while. Just taking it all in right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Carl H sent me the link to this forum, so i figured i'd join and say hello.

I currently own a 91 MR2 turbo with several mods, and have done several tech projects with other cars, involving a several MR2's, a time attack WRX, stroked Eclipse GSX buildup, and a little tinkering here and there with turbo systems.

Figured i'd take a look and see what the 240sx world has to offer :)
I love my MR2, but i've owned it for five years and reliability is beginning to cost more than I'm willing to spend. The S14 platform has always captured my attention and i'm also looking for a fun, comfortable car for long highway trips that i can still take to the weekend AutoX and work on without breaking my back. [Mr2's are NOTORIOUS for being evil to work on!].

Ah yes, a few pics:
http://gallery.underclockers.net/albums/volks/125_2590_IMGsmall.jpg
http://gallery.underclockers.net/albums/mr2/HPIM0473.sized.jpg
http://gallery.underclockers.net/albums/mr2/HPIM0470.sized.jpg

The exhaust has been changed since then. The Blitz Nur Spec was great, but too heavy and made crossmember access with a jack too difficult.

Maybe I can switch it out and start fresh with a clean 95+ S14!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey my names russ, I'm 20 years old and I dont own a 240sx yet. Currently I dont have a car cause Im stationed overseas. I'll admit Im noob. But I have always wanted to own a daily driver that I can also have blast taking to the track, get good mileage, and relatively inexpensive. I have been researching the 240 for a while and Im addicted. I have to have one. Im basically here to learn as much knowledge as I can and apply it to the real thing. Later.

russ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just wanted to say whats up my Name Is Joe Hobart and im loacated in the middle of nowhare Wyoming and normally have been a eclipse gsx guy but now its time to swap and work on something new i hope i can help anything electrical im a champ at as its my job

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Jon from Pittsburgh PA. I drive a 96 Maxima with a handful of mods, but I'm sick of the FWD and am starting to think about a new(er) car. It'll be a few months until I actually make up my mind and buy something different, but right now an S14 is one of my top choices. I heard about this site through maxima.org and figured it would be good to do some learning before buying one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, Im looking to buy a 240sx and wanted to pick up some info first. I guess ive always had an interest in them... I currently own an 88 Supra and a Lincoln Continental(which is for sale now to fund my next car project.) Good to be here and hopefully good to meet you all.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Greetings

Saying hello to all the other out there. I just got my '91 240 last sunday.
I live here in Georgetown Kentucy and the import scene isnt so great. ive got a good little group of tuning friends and we are trying to get more people in the garage.
We have a good selection of cars, Integra GSR, Honda Civic w/ swap, S2000, G20, ae86, and my 240. if your in the area post up and let us know.

281 - 300 of 6772 Posts