Nissan 240SX Forums banner

21 - 40 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Paul. I am from maryland. Bought my 89 hatchback new, and now have 210,000 miles on it. Retired it from everyday driving so I can fix it up and turbo it. Would like to stay with the KA motor, trying to make the decision. Would appreciate input on what to do.

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
SXMD said:
Hi everyone, my name is Paul. I am from maryland. Bought my 89 hatchback new, and now have 210,000 miles on it. Retired it from everyday driving so I can fix it up and turbo it. Would like to stay with the KA motor, trying to make the decision. Would appreciate input on what to do.
Where in Maryland are you from? I'm in Baltimore. What are your intentions for this car?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
YOOOOOOOOOOOO! Whuts up...my names Gerry. Originally from Chula Vista, CA. I now live on the east coast, in this bum-fuck state called Delaware. I have a PS13 with the front end conversion, square lights, R32 grill, factory front aero bumper, and SSR Longchamps, and oh yeah? Two tone paint. SR's getting installed this summer as well as a new paint job. Other cars include 240 hatch, my brothers FC and AE86.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whutup, my name is Greg. I'm the younger brother of Reckless13. Always wanted a 240 since 2000-2001 but I was a broke-A$$, Ramen eating, college student. I bought an AE86 2 years ago and now I own an FC as well. I just bought it last summer so it's basiclly stock. So far I equipped the FC with RS Watanabes, ARC intercooler(top mount), C's short shifter, Pivot turbo timer, Pivot eye controller, HKS Fuel cut defencer, HKS BOV Ver.1, Nardi w/ quick release, JDM tails and other JDM thingz. Just bought a 240 hatch last week that me and my brother will build as our GO-HARD vehicle. So, now I am a broke-A$$ non student with a crap load of hot cars.

P.S. Don't think about stealing our crew name or I'll cut you, biatch.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I'm Ian, just like vlasic. I'm happy to know there are more Ian's out there.
I'm a boring, moderately overweight individual with an ever-shrinking libido and I really enjoy alchohol. Cheers!.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Im Spinner been here for awhile now, still no 240 but thats gonna be fix'd soon, uhhh part of the younger crowd here*17*

·
Registered
1 Posts
spiffy. I'm a noobie. Look at me noob all over the place. And i'll use uber l33t smilies too :thumbsup . Anyways, yeah i'm joining this cuz i got lots of money to spend on my 240sx and i wanna pimp the shit out of it. So hopefully you folks can give me some ideas.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm Chad. I'm from the Minneapolis area, but I go to school at NDSU in Fargo, ND, as a fourth year senior in Electrical Engineering. I'm drivin a 89 fastback that's bone stock and automatic, but i'm piecing together a 5 speed swap at the moment. I'm a broke college kid saving for my wedding this fall, so any other plans have to wait. I've been on the board for a while, but i'm mostly lurking in the shadows reading and learning. That's about it for now, and this intro section was definately a good idea Neo.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I'm liking the new section as well...

Names Henry.. been on the board for awhile but I don't post much. :heyhey

·
Registered
3 Posts

:yummy Wats crakin' everybody...I'm jeffrey in SF...I joined this forum in hopes of learning for about da 240SX.....at da same time i'm looking for a 1995-1998 240SX under $3000.......if anyone has one in cali email me at [email protected] thanx...

=KiCkAs$=

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
ok lemme fix something...my earlier post i asked if i can swap a rb26 in my geo...well i dont drive a geo...i drive a zx2 which is gonna be a money pit unless i can find a nice used wrx or kouki.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I'm Jay Mendoza, I just joined this forum today by surfing the internet and thus finding this great forum. I just recently graduated from High school. I had a Hyundai Accent GT 97, but i got into a horrible accident and i liked doing burnouts in it, that led to really messed up transmission problem later on. Well, enough about that, I got a 1989 240SX Hatch a month ago and ever since I drove in it, I knew this would be the car for me. I already started on it, I had to get minor things fixed, water pump, new tires, SMOG check, Misc. accessories. As of now I'm currently working on the suspension because I love to DRIFT, put some new coilovers in there as well. I am also taken by my babe Monica, that is also interested in cars and will be getting a 300ZX. Hopefully that's enough to introduce myself. I'll keep you guys up to date with my project.

·
Registered
4 Posts
subie noobie

Sup everyone, I dont own a 240 YET but an getting on withing the next 3 months. I have noticed this site and thought I would join. Current I own a 2000 Subie Impreza RS, Carbon Hood, CAI, Motegi rims, cwest body kit, etc. I am planning on buying a 240 coupe and making it into a monster so I might be needing some advice on where to get good deals on parts. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I'm Josh and have been here for awhile, just took me awhile to register and only recently have I started posting; just been researching some stuff. I'm 17 and a senior in highschool. I live in CT, but will move to Tampa this fall to study mechanical engineering at USF. :dancingco I currently own a '90 240sx that soon will be KA-T by June. :eek3dance

·
Registered
317 Posts
yo my name is Peter and im in the process of gettin a 240. currently deciding between a 92 or a 95. using this great forum to find what im looking for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Real name is Garred. Nickname of the moment is Snatch, which evolved from G-snatch (weird friends i suppose). I'm from Mobile Alabama, 18 and will be atending USA this fall studying computer engineering.

I have a '92 240sx se fastback. i've had it for about 2 months now and have thoroughly enjoyed having it. most recent plans for the car is to replace my cracked dash, install a short throw shifter, and a short ram.

Thats about it for now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings!

I just signed up yesterday. I'm considering an S13 for my next car. So I started lurking around a few of the 240sx forums to get a feel for the scene and the potential... so far I REALLY like what I see.

I currently Drive a Midnight Black '02 WRX running a Stage 2 Turbo (224 Wheel HP) with more suspension mods you can shake a stick at. I'm getting quite bored with the Subaru... the Suspension is tapped out, the Engine is tapped out (short of an STi drive train swap) 4 doors and Bugg-Eyes are but ugly... so I'm looking for the greener grass.

I've done all the work to the Suby myself and I'm looking for a good project car. I've already got involved in a discussion over on the 240sxone forums (I'm from NH) and everyone has been very informative and helpful.

I like the look of the 240 and the options available for front end swaps as well as engine swaps is a huge draw for me. I'd really like to challenge myself with an engine swap project. Swapping an STi motor into the WRX just doesn't have the same appeal considering any rich prick can just go out and buy one.

If you in the central NH area and own a 240 I'd love to go for a ride some time and get a feel for it. Also if you know of a solid 92+ S13 Hatch with a 5MT for sale in NE let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sup my name is Ivan. I've been registered for a while now, but I haven't posted anything. I live in Kennesaw,GA and go to KSU. I recently wrecked my 89' 240 HB and knowing who my insurance company is I started looking for another 240. I'm not much into drifting anymore, and I can't stand drag racing. I started autocrossing the day after my friend taught me how to drive manual (which was not a fun expirience since he only had a Porsche 944 with a crapped out clutch.)

21 - 40 of 6776 Posts