Nissan 240SX Forums banner

421 - 440 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey hows it going my names rob im from new york. i have a 95 240sx 5spd ,maroon doo do red color which i just picked up last week and i love it. 4in apex exhaust and some wheels that i cant find the name on yet. this is my first 240 i wanted a s13 coupe more but i couldnt find any good ones buy me but to late now. I plan on dumping this s14 to the ground with a sr20 swap or rb25,but most likly sr20.i hope to get some good pictures up at some point and yea lets party have have fun and love 240s. quick little ps... if anyone has 4lug steelys or alloys for s14 and in the new york long island 5 buro area send me a message i need some winter wheels asap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, guys. My name is Justin.

I just bought an s13 off of ebay, and I'm waiting for it to get here. It's going to be a project for me, and It's going to kick ass! I plan on dropping in an sr20 and compete in the local autocross competitions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All
My name is Billy, im from Maryland. Im in the process of buying a 1989-1994 240 maybe a newer one if the price is right. I will gradually learn more and more about the 240 as i read but as for now i learn from you all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Nippon

Hello to all,

Just wanted to do a quick intro. Name is Adam, born in Niagara Falls Canada, currently living in Japan running an export company.

Nuff said..and im happy to be hear. Heres a picture of a my current car. 1989 Nissan Silvia.
Modied by myself and help from my partnered tuner shop Feast Racing Service.

Cheers,

Adam @ Feast

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi my Name is Danny and im from New Jersey. My Nationality is korean and chinese. I Trade my Ae86 hatch Corolla for 240SX, and my 240sx comes with wannatabe rims, Tein Suspension and Sr20 motor. And i want to learn more about 240sx and drifting with 240. nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi my name is Phil from bay area (408) by way of durty jersey, i dont have a 240 yet but i have rims for it already ( i know its funny ) i own a cb7 and it has a lug pattern as most 240's have, anyone help me find a kouki/zenki that would be great thank you n nice to meet you all, btw danny are you from the voorhess area i think ive seen your ae86 b4.

·
Registered
5 Posts
first post

hey

i dont own a 240 yet but plan on getting one here very soon. i have been riding motorcycles since i was 4 and racing streetbikes since i was 16. i have been riding street since i was 15 and bared threw the winters until now. i pretty much chose a 240 because i want something fun, inexpensive, reliable, and rwd....and not a miata.

·
Registered
165 Posts
$iD3WayZ said:
hi my name is Phil from bay area (408) by way of durty jersey, i dont have a 240 yet but i have rims for it already ( i know its funny ) i own a cb7 and it has a lug pattern as most 240's have, anyone help me find a kouki/zenki that would be great thank you n nice to meet you all, btw danny are you from the voorhess area i think ive seen your ae86 b4.
Since your local.. check out my site if you wanna meet more local guys.. where in the bay are you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
my name is greg "stilo", im brand new to this forum. i jus brought my 240. my mods are huge (for the future). but right now ive jus added a single gt aluminum wing, racing seats, oil pressure/volt meter guages, racing pedals, 4000w removable system(for races). but i want to get a t3/4 turbo w/intercooler, intake, bov, fuel pump/injectors, new suspension, falken racin tires n rims, wide body kit, reverse glow gauges, fully customize my own interior with fiberglass, full cat'back exhaust, n all that other good stuff. BUT, im broke!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey..

Hey whats up im scott im 20 i live in maine i have a 93 fastback. dark blue..sr20 swap Eibach Suspension...Konig 18's......yea ill have pics soon.got alot more to do to it.....My car and my band thats basically what i do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, this is my first post, wanted to introduce myself. My names Dann, I'm 17, I live in eastern PA, and I have an 89 240sx hatchback. Uhmm....I go to a tech school half a day for automotive technology, and cars are my one true passion in life, have been since I can remember. So, yup, thats it.:eek3dance :12dunno

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all. 19 year old currently in Richmond, VA attending VCU. Hoping to get a 240SX next summer and start doing some work on it! Looks like a great forum!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi, ladies a gents!

i am hopefully going to be getting a 240 for X mas! i ride a piece of "say what" hyosung comet gt 250 right now. its cool and all but when i used to drive an 05 rsx type S, a 250cc just doesn't cut it! the old whip was a graduation gift and i got a little liberal with it and its now my fathers. nuff said. i am joining this forum to further my nowhere near expansive knowledge of the 240sx. so yea!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys, my name's Greg and I just signed up yesterday :) I'm from Long Island, NY and am looking into getting a 240sx for my next car. Used to have a Dodge Stealth, currently have a 91 Eagle Talon TSI, but need a more reliable daily driver that still has potential and can make awesome power. Short-term goal would be running high to mid 12's. Going to start looking around today for a good deal, if you know of any within a few states radius of me let me know! I'm not sure how often I'll see a PM but my e-mail is [email protected] and is open all day long.

·
Registered
26 Posts
not a noob to nissans

well like it says, I'm no noob to nissans. with that said, HI THERE, My name's Ken. I drive a 93 240sx coupe with a near complete silvia conversion (body work) I rock the stock KA for now, with plans of turbo in the near future. I'm sure it's gonna be KA-T, just to keep it simple and inexpensive for short term.

I love all cars, not just Nissans. I have a '68 Ford F-100 that I had intended on being my project, and the 240 as my daily driver, but locally there is really no following for the truck, so I decided to mod my 240. this has proven to be a good move for me, as now I plan on a complete strip down of the truck and making it a full on show vehicle and use the Nissan for my daily drifter!! hahaha.

anyways, from down here in Oklahoma...HOWDY, Y'ALL!!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Welcome everyone let me re-introduce myself. My name is Derrick a.k.a Stubby that is what everyone calls me. I am a SuperMod on the forums and have been on here close to 4 years. I have a 91 240 that I have had for 15 years betweem myself and my father. It now has a RB20DET in it and I am one of the two RB mods, so if you have any RB questions please feel free to contact me. Well I hope everyone enjoys it here and I look foward to hearing from some of you...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wassup guys. My name is Aaron, Im currently in Okinawa, Japan and I drive a 91 180sx.

Its mods consist of an HKS intake, JIC coilovers, 3in catback, and an LSD (a 2-way clutch type, I dont know which). Theres other little things like gauges that I wont go into detail about.

Im new to Nissans but not new to cars. Ive had a 92 Civic hatch, a 91 Talon TSI AWD, and my last car was a 97 Eclipse GST. Just to give an idea of mods Ive done to my cars my Eclipse had an 18G turbo with various supporting mods.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Future 240 owner here as well. I drive a heavy, high-HP 2004 Mustang Cobra at the moment. It's not really built for roadracing. I want something lighter, more nimble, a comparable power/weight ratio, and easy to maintain. I think I found all of the above in an S13 with an SR swap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my name is Cher Pheng Lee. I might be picking up a 240sx and I'd only want a 97+. I hate drifting so that is the last reason I'm buying one. I had an SC300 and loved it but it was too heavy. I have a 400+whp Eagle Talon, and had two others, one of which made 600+ whp. I am me, I know a little bit about the KA and dislike the SR20. That is me. Anything else, ask away.

-CP Lee

421 - 440 of 6772 Posts