Nissan 240SX Forums banner

5401 - 5420 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
wassup everyone my name is Leo. Im from Oakland CA and i just purchased a 92 240sx hatch. if there are any members in bay area/ Oakland let me know would be great to make some friends and theres a lot i dont know about this car since i mainly work on toyotas at school. right now i just needs some help getting the car to the point where i dont get fix it tickets lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello everyone, im dominic, im from oneonta, ny im stationed down in ft polk, la im in the us army 4 years 1 afghanistan tour. i recently bought a s14 240sx with a sr20det swap. llooking to learnnnnnn about this beast

·
Registered
7 Posts
ayo, names corey im from syracuse, NY. Just bought a really riced out '97 240 (but with only 70k on the original engine!) so im just trying to un-rice it to make it a respectable daily for a bit while i stock up on build parts to turn it into a drifter. i search a lot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!

Glad to be a member! I do not own a 240sx YET, I join this forum to get a firm understanding of the car and more information about swaps! :D Then a few more months or so I will hope to get my hands on a s14 zenki! Before I used to have a 1990 Rx-7 FC, I sold the car because I was tired of playing with rotarys !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

First time posting on here but hi :idea: check out my 240 which i'm currently doing a spray paint job on lol if i can figure out how to post a picture..

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey! im marc

ive had my 89 hatch since july and so far ive swapped my subframe, swapped my shocks and have some parts to put on.
looking forward to going further with my car

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whats going on everyone! New to the site and my name is John. I've owned 4 cars in my life as I am only 22 years old. I started with my first car when I was 16 and did some little mods here and there then I saved up recently and bought an infiniti g35 and a nissan 240sx s13. Realized I have much more fun and spend a lot less money on the 240sx I sold my g35 and bought a daily driver s14. I love my s13 and s14. One for the track and one for the street. I am pretty new to all this but I plan to learn a lot all that good stuff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up...my name is Marcos chavarria.....I bought a white nissan 240sx se convertible that has 205xxx miles and a busted auto tranny for $960..(project car) I plan to swap into an sr20det redtop and ofcourse a 5-speed.....I did body work to it already....primed and ready for paint...redoing interior(custom)....one question tho...what is better a redtop with 160psi on all four or 175psi on all four? Need to know before end of nov.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Name is Alex, just looking to expand my horizons in drifting by getting a s13 and having some fun with it. Have friends that have some s13s and they are always going on canyon runs out here in riverside.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to forum, old to cars

Dr.Habiyaki from Euclid Ohio. I am co-owner of Sleeper Customs. I own a sr swapped s13 and so does my shop. Mine is red and the shop's is tan. Both are 1990s.

5401 - 5420 of 6776 Posts