Nissan 240SX Forums banner

41 - 60 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I'm chris, I had but sold my last 240sx to a friend on KAT.org....he stops by now and then so I still get to see her.....

I am a pretty friendly dude, don't care for tards or attitudes. Feel free to talk about any thing, I will try to help on any topic......

·
Registered
100 Posts
just saying hey
but i have a few quesions...
do you think an s13 would make a good car for a first car, i mean i drive my sister's 1999 Jetta GL but i have the oppurtunity to get a project to mess around with for under $1500 so i have no intentions of any rb swaps but i just want something reliable that i can have fun driving. I hope i didnt screw up my first post, because i have been viewing this forum for quite a while as a guest and have noticed that the new newb forum has done wonders in cutting down on worthless posts from 16 year old wanting to know the biggest mofoing turbo they can fit under the stock hood and shizoe like that. k any feed back would make my day!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
booyah achieved, just FYI....project cars tend to cost lots of money. my first car was a 65 mustang and my second is my 240, both of which i dumped a lot of money into. rwd all the way.

anywho...

my names josh, been on the boards a while. look at my sig for my mods. currently putting a silvia front end on my hatch and should have pics up of the final product by this weekend.

cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi the name is Fred and im about to pick up a HB 240sx in a few weeks witch I think has to be one of the cleanest stock ones Ive seen around my neck of the woods,
I have 3 friends with the same car but there stock except for one that has a sr20det and coilovers, I have allways wanted to build a drift car sence my Rusted AE86 days but that didnt work out, Ill be searching alot on this forum thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm Erin. I currently own a 94 Honda Prelude and an 89 Supra Turbo. I'm getting rid of the supra due to having blown up too many 7MGTEs and I'm sick of it. I am now looking for a 97-98 240 after watching my friend in a 91 just drop an RB25 in and run 12.8s at the track.

Oh yea, and I live in Virginia Beach.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My name is Denis. I'm from the Great White North. I'm a huge Nissan fanatic and love the 240sx greatly. I've been through 3 240s and 1 NX1600 since I started driving.

I'm currently between cars right now. I just sold my last 240sx because the insurance company wanted 550/mth for minimum coverage. I have a perfectly clean record so I don't know what the problem was.

At the moment, I'm selling some of my parts so that I will hopefully be able to get a 97-98 240sx in the fall.

I guess that's it for now, the forum seems great and I look forward to enjoying my stay. :thumbsup

·
Registered
374 Posts
yo...im isaac...i reside in the northside of denver. gotta 90 fastback, motor just died on me, so the fundraising for the SR begins...hopefully by the end of the month or mid june...silva front end and SR redtop installed, gotta put my friends b18 powered ek civic in its place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, My name is Derek. I do Help Desk for the Unisys Corp. in Austin, TX and own a busted ass 2000 Altima SE. It's been wrecked and run to hell. My plans are to return the car to stock, while purchasing a 93 240SX. I love all things Nissan and Nismo. I don't half as much as the rest of you, but I learn quickly. Hope to see ya'll around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm New and have trouble

My 89 240's hud is out and @ 3200rpm it shuts off HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH! my name is Marc from Nashville

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey my names andrew psalidas fomr gloucester MA(perfect storm) and i have a mostly stock 92 240sx i got it like 2 weeks ago for 750$$ has 161K on it but it doesnt even matter because its definatly getting an SR

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I live in Covington, Georgia. I don't own a 240 yet but I'm starting some research on getting one for a project car. I currently drive a 2005 Ford Focus an uh...I don't know jack about 240s...yet. Hopefully with some help from people on this I will soon though.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My name is andrew, I just picked up a 93 Hatch STD 5spd. for $1,150 with 186K miles.

The good: mechanically drives perfectly, came with 16 inch rims.
The bad: lots of scratches, a dent, one turn signal lens is cracked, 1 running light on the back is cracked, seats had a tear, creaks when you open passenger door, shift boot is torn, one of the things holding passenger seat in place rusted completely off. Dirty as hell

Front rims I cleaned the spokes, rears didn't

So far I replaced my front seats with other stock seats that I got for free.
Plans: $2000 budget for car + modifications.
Car: $1,150
Sell rims(400-500)
Sub total - $650
use my spare advan knock offs to drive around for now -$0
bring interior back to normal look(shift knob,shift boot, floormats)-$100
bring exterior back to decent(new lens) - $50, new air filter $50
get a cd player - $100
Sub total - $950
Then do suspension
Rear Sway bar $150
Coil Oversr $500-700
Strut bars $100(maybe ebay if they look decent)
Sub total - $1700-1900

The extra $100 is for unexpected stuff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey guys my name is adam. I am from kingston TN and yes for those of u that dont know ,we do where shoes here too. I drive a 92' 240sx with a KA24DE and i am hoping to make it a KA24DET by christmas. I just graduated and with all the graduation money i am getting i will be putting on :

1. exhaust (HKS hi flow or Apexi N1?)
2. AEM short ram intake
3. Tein S Tech lowering springs
4. short shifter (need help deciding).
5. and do some stuff to the interior (you know just small stuff)

Thats about it for now but if u guys have any suggestions on the short shifter and exhaust then give me a shout my AIM SN is two40sx drifta.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, blah! Blah blah blah blah 90 240sx w/ a ka24e and blah blah blah Konig 16" rims. Blah blah not put blah sr20det blah, probably blah ka-t blah only 8psi. Blah blah to be here blah get to know everyone. Blah had a 85 rx7, blah a 300zx, blah a porsche944, blah a VW Scirocco, blahing something new.

(English:
Hi, everyone! I just got a 90 240sx w/ a ka24e and a set of Konig 16" rims. I will not put a sr20det in, probably go ka-t but only 8psi. Glad to be here and get to know everyone. I had a 85 rx7, and a 300zx, and a porsche944, and a VW Scirocco, just trying something new.)

·
Registered
100 Posts
xjdefx said:
Hi, blah! Blah blah blah blah 90 240sx w/ a ka24e and blah blah blah Konig 16" rims. Blah blah not put blah sr20det blah, probably blah ka-t blah only 8psi. Blah blah to be here blah get to know everyone. Blah had a 85 rx7, blah a 300zx, blah a porsche944, blah a VW Scirocco, blahing something new.

(English:
Hi, everyone! I just got a 90 240sx w/ a ka24e and a set of Konig 16" rims. I will not put a sr20det in, probably go ka-t but only 8psi. Glad to be here and get to know everyone. I had a 85 rx7, and a 300zx, and a porsche944, and a VW Scirocco, just trying something new.)
hey man how did you like that porsche 944, i am in the market and was considering one

·
IDB is JDM approved!!!
5,328 Posts
my name is dave
i forget alot
i had a 240 and drank and drove and broke it
i dont have another one yet, looking at a s14
still got my sr that i have had for 3 years
im a whore and alcoholic
i love pussy and am president of IDB(long story)
i dont work, been playing cards for a living for a year now
like to stay up all night and sleep all day(nocturnal)
i party alot
the coolest guy here is thag
im still waiting for the 240sxforums party to go down(*paging neo*)
i just farted
im old school
i once use to like cars alot, now i care about playing cards more
what ev im done, fuckers quit reading about me, stalkers

41 - 60 of 6776 Posts