Nissan 240SX Forums banner

6721 - 6740 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
newbie as well, just bought a 93 240sx convertible le... of course key wont come out of ignition
bought running, now wont start, jiggled steering wheel, pushed the button, played with shifter.... hope not a sign!
recall when they 1st came out... yeah i am that old
gord up in muskoka ontario canada

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sup everyone

Hey everyone I'm pretty new here. I just bought my 2nd 240 and I did a fuse box relocation and now it won't start. I'm looking forward in meeting a bunch of cool people and hopefully get my
240 running.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hi Im Matt from Toronto
I currently have a 1992 240sx. I have this part for sale (because it's technically illegal in my area). How would I go about doing that on this site? Any help appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance,

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the 240sx forum, need help

So I just purchased a 1996 240sx with an auto transmission. The interior and exterior are in fair shape although the transmission seems to need work. The issue itself seems to be that it will not allow the car to go past 55Mph. I spoke with a friend of mine who studied in Nissan mechanics and from what I have told him it seems to him that it could either be a timing belt/ a bad heater core hose or something else. The engine itself has no issues on diagnostics. Will be on here periodically to reply to messages

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi my name is Alex, new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself, I own a 1991 240SX coupe with a CA18DET engine swap and is my first 240 that it is my DD so aside from an engine rebuild and good suspension upgrade the rest is pretty much stock, I live in Mty MX

·
Registered
1 Posts
What’s up guys. Name is Arturo. Just bought a 91 240 couple hours ago. Been lurking but can’t see pictures so I finally registered. Based in dallas tx so hit me up if you want to chill or hang. Currently work in construction (in the office) but going to school at night. Been wrenching since I was a kid with my pops but finally got a project of my own to keep.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, joining up because I have two friends with 240s. Both are red early 90s hatches, 1 of which with the ka24de and the other with a Lexus 1uz Fe swap. Just driving up here to get some information, and learn what I can from you veterans. I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's up everyone? My name is Vince and I live in the Bay Area. I decided to join these forums because I'm trying to sell my car. I've owned my 1998 240sx since 2002. I know someone on these forums will want her and transform her to something great. Thanks all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I have been a member of this forum for nearly two just to look through the threads, but I cannot recall whether I have introduced myself or not. Right now, there's a 1990 240SX sitting in my mom's garage waiting for either my brother or myself to take it over. When it was running, the engine was fine but the automatic transmission was going according to my cousin who used to own the vehicle, so it hasn't been driven for well over 10 years.

I currently drive a 2017 WRX Prem. M6, and while I am thoroughly enjoying the vehicle being stock, my 3 years 36 mi. warranty can't come soon enough! In the meantime, the 240 is located in Southern Maryland while I am up here in the Greater Philadelphia region. Can anyone suggest any nearby shops that could help with a transmission/engineer swap/rebuild? I would be interested in talking to someone about the process as I read through the information that this forum has to offer. Do shops typically offer a close relationship between customer and the cars they are commissioned to swap/rebuild?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello hello! New to the forum. My name is Nelson and I have a 92 nissan 240sx fastback. Right now my car is pretty much stock and just replacing parts that are showing its age and worn down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ayy

Hello! My name is Curtis. I have just become the proud owner of a 1992 240sx hatch manual. The previous owner had just finished up with a rebuild of the ka24de. The car is currently not running but I have been troubleshooting for the past few days. The interior was completely stripped beside the dash and drivers seat. I'm excited to finally have car to work on other than my daily driver. I've joined this community to help with any issues and to point me in the right direction with this build.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey all, just going through the new member process. I own a 1996 Zenki 240SX SE. Looking to get into drifting here shortly. Joined the forum to get maintenance tips and other help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, new to the forum, from So CA. Just acquired a 93 S13 hatch with my 17 yr old son as a project. 19 year old son has a 91 S13 that we've been working on for the past 2 years.

Thanks for all of the great info!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,
I joined not too long ago. I love the Nissan world and spend some time thinking about cars everyday. I don't have a 240 but have a Versa. I got friends with 350's and 240's anyway and enjoy spending time wrenching.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys, joined almost a year ago and just wanted to stop lurking and maybe share some of the knowledge I gained doing my RB swap.

6721 - 6740 of 6776 Posts