Nissan 240SX Forums banner

6761 - 6776 of 6776 Posts

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
It has been a long time. It's amazing the direction that life has taken all of us.
Really, it is. Here I am on lockdown because the island's governor imposed curfew and closed anything that's not emergency or food service related.

VACATION!
I don't know if I have already made an introduction.
Moving on, hey the fellow car enthusiasts. How are you?
I don't know if you did either but hello. I'm anxious to see more people find threads that interest them and post in them with no mercy. This forum is chock-full of information waiting for prying eyes to find. POST!

·
Super Moderator
1,960 Posts
Really, it is. Here I am on lockdown because the island's governor imposed curfew and closed anything that's not emergency or food service related.

VACATION!

I don't know if you did either but hello. I'm anxious to see more people find threads that interest them and post in them with no mercy. This forum is chock-full of information waiting for prying eyes to find. POST!
Where have you been man? I made several threads looking for you. I had my friend's family in Ponce look for you, I even browsed the "Missed connections" category on Craigslist. We even hired a private investigator to look for all tan toyota camrys and still nothing (apparently there are more than 3 on the island)

So how you been chief?

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
Where have you been man? I made several threads looking for you. I had my friend's family in Ponce look for you, I even browsed the "Missed connections" category on Craigslist. We even hired a private investigator to look for all tan toyota camrys and still nothing (apparently there are more than 3 on the island)

So how you been chief?
I will address this in the most recent thread I made so as not to de-rail this one!

·
Super Moderator
1,960 Posts
Attached are two pictures that show the different options you can post pictures. The green square is a simple click and drag to that part. The second is in the advance post option where you can click on the paperclip and attach the photo. The third option is using one of those third-party upload sites and you can attach the URL as a picture, but to me that's just a lot of work, however to each their own. Hope that helped.
Photobucket seems to have killed of many build threads, and the other workarounds so far. When posting images using these methods, are our images going to be saved directly to the website? Basically, are our images going to be securely attached to the post or are they hosted from a third party which may or may not pull another photobucket?

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
Photobucket seems to have killed of many build threads, and the other workarounds so far. When posting images using these methods, are our images going to be saved directly to the website? Basically, are our images going to be securely attached to the post or are they hosted from a third party which may or may not pull another photobucket?
Apparently imgur lets you upload pictures, which you can post here via the feature so long as you use their embedded option (once you upload you have to click on the dots to find the "BBCode (Forums)") link. I tested it and it works. Word of caution, it uploads original file size, so mind the picture's size when you post it.

The attachment option works, but it just produces the thumbnails. Some people may not like having to open them individually, but a positive note is the fact that if your build is picture heavy, it won't break anyone's internet if they have some basic package that has DSL speeds.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I went through and fixed quite a few pictures in my build thread. I think I also fixed the ones in the MAF thread I made.

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
I went through and fixed quite a few pictures in my build thread. I think I also fixed the ones in the MAF thread I made.
But what source did you use?

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
But what source did you use?
I actually just want to look at both threads and I didn't fix anything. I couldn't get in to edit the original posts with the new pics, but I did add some updated pics in my Xterra build thread. I think I just uploaded via Tapatalk in my build thread. However, I did use Imgur via PC to update threads on the Xterra forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Everyone, name is Korey from Mobile, AL. Area just bought my first 240sx. Cheated a little bit and found one with a RB swap and some other goodies now just learning about the car and motor while it’s at the shop to get a tune on it. Planning on making it my DD while I learn what all I can do with it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello there, i am Adam. My middle brother had recently purchased and shelled out a 240sx, but after passing away me and my oldest brother are left with a 240sx, half an Sr20dett engine, a roll cage, and a 6 point racing seat. Are plan is to purchase a RB26, and kit out the car. See you all around the forum.

6761 - 6776 of 6776 Posts