Nissan 240SX Forums banner

141 - 160 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
hey my name is wilson im 18 and i live on staten island new york. i drove a 240. passtense because the wall took it away from me. i lost it during a drift contest totally sucked im tryin the repair thing now

·
Registered
1 Posts
First of all i am 18 my name is josh adamson i am from topeka kansas and i own a 240 SX i am about to do an engine swap i am going to put a SR 20 DET blacktop in i want to know how hard that will be to do and how many horse will that have possicly

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey...

Hey everyone, my name's Abe and I live in Essexville Michigan. Thats some crap ass suburb town. Anyway, I just got into cars, my 16th birthday was recently and i was blessed with an '89 240sx, with no engine or transmission...
anyway, i joined this to try and learn about the car and what i can put in it. drop me an IM or email if ya wanna be nice n help the noob.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, been on freshalloy for a couple years, junked the honda and am going with an s13

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone im new here....my screen name says what i drive i plan to get a 240 on may of 2006(as soon as i pay off my 03 rsx)....my rsx will be my daily driver and the 240 my project car....i hope to learn a lot from this forum thanks....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey there My name is Jose i live in the bronx, NY yeah yeah yeah the big city but!!!!!!!! everyone here loves those GOD damned HONDAS!!!! lol not hating just stating that if you want a sports car RWD bitches!!!! ( i like hondas when u dont consider them race cars :) ) lol i feel like im the only person in the BX who drives and loves 240sx.... i currently own a 1990 s13 hatchback stock to the bone except for the injen intake and catless exhaust lol!!! i want to drop the rb26dett to make the lovely Silvia-Skyline :) yey!!! but if that doesnt happen i had plans of dropping a 300zx TT motor but will it fit?? i dunno lol but ill love to find out... i love nissans and if your near the bronx and you own a 240 then hit me up i would love to meet more people who have a passion for these cars...well later i guess and hope to get alot out of this site.
Jose a.k.a. Bxs240lover

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, guys!!! I am from Europe, Belarus, to be more exact. Just bought 200SX S14 zenki(240SX in USA) with SR20DET in it, which, as you know, went to Japan and Europe already with this awesome engine. But I've heard that you, guys, manage to put turbos on KA24DE and show impressive results. The car is stock, except 17" O.Z. Racing and Alpine stereo. I have been looking for a good S14 for half a year, and, luckily, here it is.

Thanks for a lot of useful info here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New S13 owner

New to the board it's pretty good.The search button owns me this will most likely be my only post.I just got a '91 hatch for a daily, so i can get more serious with my truck.The car is pretty cool but nothing beats dragging rocker down the interstate.Pat ''Xtreme Lowz''

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi, my name is gus. I live in Mukilteo Washington. (25 min from seattle) I'm 15 yrs old and not yet a 240 owner but really interested.yup thats pretty much it so...........Hi!!! O yah forgot to say that this is a great forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, my names Stephanie. I'm not the one with the 240 my boyfriend is, but since I have a lot of time on my hands I get to do all the dirty work. We currently have a 95 white SE that the RB25 is going into. It has 17" 5zigen FN10R-C in black with a polishid lip, 17x8 in front 17x9 in the rear. Those are wrapped in Yokohama AVS ES100 235's in the front and Yokohama A032R H-compound 275's in the rear. Tien Super Drift suspension holds us to the ground, and Sparco Torino's holding us in. The car was a NC/FL car so it's super clean. It has survived it's first winter and has only put us in the ditch once. We hope to have it in Autorama this coming March.
As for me, I have a 2001 Olds Alero that I love. Don't hate, I have a dog I have to cart around in it, lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just me

Hey everyone i just wanted to intorduce myself and give a little background. i know my name may suck but it explains me lol.

my name is tommy

i live just south of atlanta GA

i am 26 yrs old

a little background for the past 8 years i have been into tuner cars i have been driving a green 96 honda civic cx. i used to love my car and i have put alot of time and money into it with the wheels, coilovers, Hood, interior and motor upgrades. i still like the civics to look at but i came to the realization that i needed a change. looking around my town the hondas are played out like crazy. i sould my civic after 8 years and 10,000.+ in upgrades for 2500.00 dollars because a friends wanted to buy it and i knew if i didnt sell it now i never would.

3 days later i found my new car it is a 1995 Nissan 240SX se. i had been thinking about and looking for a 240 for a few months now because i met and befriended a guy named derrek he own a new local tuning shop in marietta GA. i had decided on the s14 modle because i liked the body lines and the front end alot more then i did the s13. i have lots of plans for this car and with my bonus check being here in a couple more weeks the process of starting it will begin.

i have just found this site and i will look over it over the next few weeks and i look foward to talking to you guys more.

Tommy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

Just joined, I'm from the U.K and have a U.K. spec S14, just like to say great forum, loads of useful info

Cheers Ken :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 hour lurker first time poster

I have 1991 240sx se Manual tranny stock for now
I live in McAllen tx it is very hot. im 16 no licences dont worry im not a stupid teen that takes turns all carzy im very cautious of my 240 when i drive somebody move down here 240s are rare down here.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Brad here. I drive a 1992 240sx Coupe with a SR. I grew up having a intrest in cars. now in my last year of high school i've managed to build a couple different vehicles, all 240sx's. I take night classes 4 days a week at CPCC, which include steering and suspension systems, Auto tech, auto body, and electrical and wiring systems. I live in Charlotte, NC. You can catch me cruizing up and down some of these local highways in my black beast. haa j/k its not as fast as others may be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What up my names christian im from northern maryland. I've owned a 240 for about a year now and it's gotten pretty boring. Then i decided i was gonna try and learn some more about cars and get into upgrading and performance to make my car fun again. i drive a 1995 with all cosmetic mods except for intake and exhaust. I got a new job selling cars so i gotta learn about them and a mechanic at my place is going to do the installation on my sr20det s14 swap. I dont know much about performance parts and whatnot so any help would be appreciated. Time to go learn how to use the search feature. Peace

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up, i dont have a 240 yet, im here more or less just to learn. ive been doing some research on the cars for a little while, and i figured i might as well join the forum and see what other stuff i can learn. i most likely wont post much, i just want to be able to read the forums and what not, so um, yeah, thats about it. hopefully i will be able to find a 95+ for around 4-5gs, i want something that will run long enough for me to get some money to attempt a motor swap. plus i have another project i am working on at the same time. My daily driver is a buick. but im looking for something a little more fun to drive on weekends and at the track.

141 - 160 of 6776 Posts