Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1961 - 1980 of 6776 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey everyone, the name dalvin i live over here in fayetteville, North Carolina and i have some big plans for my 240 in the future, the 240 scene is non-existent over here in fayetteville.

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey all, welcome to the 240SX forums. I am a newb here, thought I would just welcome everyone and thank all those that make the forum possible, too.

I own a 1991 Nissan 240SX that I named Makenshi.

Recently I was hit by an uninsured non-liscensed 17 year old. He messed up my front bumper and quarter panel on the drivers side. Here is a link to my cardomain for it. If you still don't believe me then I provide a link to my myspace as well.

Cardomain:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2495085/1

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/darkeninggray

looking forward to reading the forums for such awesome info and meeting new people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Domincan S14 SR20det Silvia...

hello, my name is Victor Madera, aka MFREAKER, from the Dominican Republic, i found this site searching for data and facts about my recently bought JDM S14 SILVIA Qs with a SR20det swap on it. i invite you to visit www.razine.com, the official page of everything related to speed in the Dominican Republic....

here are some pics of my ride...

ps.: i had to swap the right hand drive cuz i had some legal issues, i use the car as my daily drive... F*** law :crazyrant...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey my name is Sean i live in Elizabethtown pennsylvania. i got a white 89 5spd 240sx. Right now its pretty much all stock except for stereo and the fact that it has nothing form the cat back. thats about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up everybody? My name is Jeremy and I'm 25 living in Plano,Tx. I just bought a green 91 240 with a redtop s13. Not sure that everyone cares to read every part that has been moded but it's gettin there(for only having it 2 weeks). If anyone lives in Plano hit me up I'm surrounded by rice burner
wanna bes with parts from Pepboys.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi there,

I'm Steev and I don't own a 240sx yet, but I am looking into it and have joined here to get all the info before buying one.

I am a 4x4 guy and am ditching one of my jeeps (cherokee built up on 33s) to buy something more fuel efficient. I am going back to school in 6 months. I want a car that looks good and is fun to drive. So a 240 it is, ive driven a few and they get more than twice the mileage my jeep is getting.

-Steev

·
Registered
1 Posts
Name's Wade. I live in Albuquerque where the drift scene is just starting to heat up. Unfortunately, my s13 240's engine is having many an issue and probably won't be ready for the upcoming race season. I came here for some technical advice, anyone out there interested in helping?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Christian and I currently own a 2005 Diamond Graphite G35 coupe 6mt. The mods that I currently have on that car is a JWT pop charger, UTR carbon fiber z-tube, skunk 2 plenum spacer, headers, y-pipe, apex' i exhaust, tein s-techs, and some axis pentas 20x9 (25+) and 20x10 (25+). The car over all is pretty clean with some nismo stuff that I have bought. I joined this forum because it seems to give a lot of info on the 240sx, and as well as the fact that I am looking at buying a 1998 240sx Se in about a week. The car right now has just over 100,000 miles, I looking into installing the s14 Sr20det and then a couple of mods to it as soon as I get. Just wanted to stop by and introducing myself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy

Hey all, I'm new here and just making post #1 I guess.

I'm looking for a 240sx (s13) in the TampaBay area and found this forum while googling.

cya'll around,

carbine

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone! Names Brandon :) Looks like this is a great 240 community with an ass load of great info. Im glad I foung this place. I just got my white 90 hatchback the other night and hopefully with everyones help I can get some of the problems sorted out lol. As of right it wont even start but Im sure I can find some info on here using the search option ;) And if that doesnt work, then Im sure you fine folks wont mind lending a hand :D

I can only imagine the looks people are going to give me when Im changing out my suspension where I live....public street parking ;) Not even sure if its entirely legal but oh well, Im down to find out the hard way:rotflmao

Anyhow, Ill shut up now. Im sure I will have the chance to chat with you all at some point in time. Take care!

_deleted

·
Registered
3 Posts
what's up? forum world!!
I'm glad to be part of a group that has the same passion for the automotive industry that i have..
I have a 1989 2.4,5 speed.
My real name is Eligio.. born in Panama City,Panama.. age 29..

·
Registered
5 Posts
whats up,
I'm
Kurt.
I'm
17 and I live in NJ. Right now I drive a Chevy Blazer, but
I'm
looking to sell it for a 240sx.
I'm
a huge n00b in the car scene. I race quads so i know
a lot
of stuff about that, but nothing about cars. I hope to get a lot of info from here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats going on folks? New here to the 240/drift world, coming from the Phoenix/Yuma Az area. I currently have a project hachi. 86' sr5 toyota corolla 2dr coupe which will be my first project/drift car. Reason i'm here is because I am either going to put a ka24 or sr20 in it :heyhey Having a hard time deciding which so I'm here gathering info that could help me make my decision.

:ihit MJB:ihit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I currently own a '03 Evo 8. I plan to start a S13 project, and which would probably end up being my track car.

Here to do some research, and of course to see other people's setups.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone.

My name is Dylan and I am living on Vancouver Island BC, Canada. I have an '88 5.0 Mustang but hope to get myself into a 240 sometime soon. I have lurked on the forum for a little while and absorbed a huge amount of information from all the interesting threads and posts that are here. This really is an awesome and helpful place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys my name is Nello and i own a 1990 240sx hatch 5 speed..i love the car and the fact that it is a baby godzilla or little brother to the SKYLINE..i love the endless road of mods u can do with these cars until u had enough i guess..mine is stock because i just got it but have plans for it believe me lol

1961 - 1980 of 6776 Posts