Nissan 240SX Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is for members new and old members to introduce themsleves to us.

590K views 7K replies 6K participants last post by  cris30 
#1 ·
A new system will be going in place soon, where all new registrations will be in here until they make their introduction, then they will be allowed to join the general population..:thumbsup

Should be operational shortly.

Suggestions welcome.

1. NO FLAMING Noobs please.
2. Newbies, learn to use the Search button before asking questions.
3. Welcome home.

#3,275 ·
hey my name is taylor. i just got a 92 auto all stock and am looking to tune it up. im going with the s14 sr20 and i also want to convert it to a manual tranny. the engine comes with ecu, tranny etc. but i need to know what the things i will need to buy beside the engine for the swap and conversion

#3,279 ·
so i picked up my s14 back in Nov 08'. so here it is.

95 SE Champaign Gold

s13 sr20det black top
Exedy stage 1, had champion stage 4. i swaped it out. because this is my daily
Greddy Type S bov
custom fmic

OBX 3" catback exhaust
OBX 3" test pipe
OBX 3" downpipe

HKS turbo timer type-1
RAZO shift knob
drift button

TEIN Super Drift suspension set up
Kazama front tie rods
Kazama rear upper arm
Kazama rear toe links
Nismo 2 way LSD

Bomex sides and rear body kit

Amistad Grace rims 18x9.5 front 18x10.5 rear
Primewell PZ900 tires 225/40-18 front 230/40-18 rear

#3,282 ·
wuz up.. names calvin and i drive a 89 sohc hatch 240sx... im new to the nissan game (toyota man)...its time to start a new project.. ive seen 240's in magazines m wished i had one since i could remember.. i settled on my current 240 after i watch it sit in a neighbors yard for 6 years rotting.. i finally convinced the old lady to sell.. lol.. current plans..? dont know sohc turbo, sr20det, rb swap.. who knows..

#3,284 ·
Hey all. I'm Steve.

Got my first 240 almost 3 years ago now, it was a 97 with a 5spd swap, lsg, coil overs, and a jdm front bumper. Looked good in the end. :tears

These days I have a '95 KA-T. I'm still working out the kinks with that. I made the mistake of letting someone else work on the car during the turbo install / fabrication work. When the water lines for the trubo were ran, the coolant was never refilled. Long story short I got my head back from the machine shop last week and am waiting on a few more things to come to my door from UPS before I can finish getting it back together again.

So, in the last 3.5 months my car has driven 26 miles. I'm really eager to having it running, tuning the thing, and racing my friend with a boosted scion who bet me for a race when we were drunk a while back. LOL, I was drunk, his turbo was still a secret, and I couldnt turn down what I thought was an easy $100.

Since then, things have gotten interesting, with both of us semi secretly adding power here and there however we can. My power goals have changed going from 250-280 on stock internals to well more than that. Right now I'm having a blast earning that $100 some time in the fall.

#3,286 ·
Hello everybody. My name is Tom! Im from Maryland and own a 1993 s13 fastback. Hmm, let's see. I go to college in Maryland studying programming and spanish, fun stuff. I like long walks on the beach, holding hands and sunsets. I'm a frat boy and I like to party. I've had a passion for racing for all my life and I like to say im pretty good at it. I have big plans for my 240 but have yet to forgo any of them. Other then that i'm a pretty laid back guy who likes to chill. Hit me up.

#3,287 ·
Names Steve, I purchased my 95 s14 from a a guy on the forums, I believe his name was Brandon, and I believe he went by the screen name "S14kneegrow." I had to do a ton of maintenance to car, and then when everything was brought up to speed, I ran into a fellow with an 89 240 with a blacktop installed in it. With that being said, I purchased the motor, trans and all of his extra goodies. I then spent the next twelve hours at work (dont know anything about nissan swaps or 240's, im a toyota guy) removing the motor from his car and swapping it into my car. With the motor swapped and running, i decided to look for a forum of car guys/gals in MD who could lend me a hand with modifiying and ideas. Another thing I am looking for is some spots that the locals go drifting. This s14 is my first rwd car, so I have a lot of learning to do.

Thanks, and feel free to contact me!

Steve

#3,289 ·
Name is James, I'm 24 and currently unemployed thanks to the area's economy being crap. I love cars, and useally do the work on them myself. I currently own a 93 Honda Del Sol Si which I am trading for a set of FC's (stock non turbo that runs, and a Turbo II that has a rotted body, but nice motor). I also have a 98 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R that I am planning on getting rid of for a 240, preferably a S14. I love the bike, but I don't have a lisence for it, nor will I see one for a while lol.

#3,291 · (Edited)
#3,292 ·
My name is Sean Bergstrom I bought my first 240 5 years ago when i got back from the military. It was a S-13 coupe i put the first motor swap in it RB25DET a year later and That was it i was hooked. after 8-10 other 240sx's i moved up to the R chassis. I current have a Coupe S-13 getting prepped for the new RB motor. I work for Z1 motorsports in GA as the Director of the 240sx division.

#3,293 ·
hey what's up?

Hello everybody, my name is Eric and I'm going to be a junior in high school. I'm just about ready to get a job and start a project 240sx. right now I'm looking at one that already has some modifications done to it, hopefully it will still be up for sale by the time i get everything situated and i was wondering what you guys here thought about it.

This is the link to it:

Details of Used 1990 Nissan 240SX, Alhambra, CA - Yahoo! Autos

It's a 1990 coupe with a sr20-det motor. so far my goal is to replace the driver seat with a sparco racing seat, a sparco 4 point harness, and a sparco steering wheel within the first couple of months of getting it. any advise would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.