• SR

Votes: 67 25.4%
  • RB

Votes: 76 28.8%
461 - 478 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
vee H? please dont keep this from us! and if you put anything in thats not nissan i will disown you, you will be dead to me!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
i fucking knew it! i love you man!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #466 ·
can't wait to be able to go home and work on this car.
it's torture living two hours away from it knowing that it's only a weekend's worth of work to get it running.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
i love how your two post are "oh hai" and its first motor, then motor in car. LOL

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #471 ·
build's coming along pretty slowly. Meh.
Not having money for parts blows. double meh

on a different note. anyone looking for some potential sponsorship for drifting in 2013 should check out the guys at KMS. More info in the link.

Timeline Photos | Facebook

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #473 ·
So to reintroduce myself, I am 240s4life, and many moons ago I built the zenki that this thread was all about. I drifted the piss out of it, built 5 different renditions of the KA that powered it (the last KA being the most funnerest of them all lol) and then decided to trade a perfectly good running KA for a VH swap that I never finished and then sold the car.

I stopped building engines and drifting because I went to college (yay smartz and stuff).
After I sold the zenki I bought a bone stock jade green kouki for a DD (I mean bone stock, auto, sunroof, a/c, heat, working windows, and radio)....I got bored...fast.

So I traded for a not so stock emerald blue zenki (go figure)...it was a turd. Fuel tank leaked and made the interior reek of gasoline, had shitty coilovers, was missing the tension adjuster for the alternator bracket, and had a shitty paint on the roof. But it was a 5 speed and had "cool" ssr's on it.

-said shitty zenki-
IMG_0837 by mattski_s14, on Flickr

That thing got old quick. So I sold it and bought a bright ass yellow 2004 Xterra, and it has been my DD ever since. It's been 2 years since I have owned anything S-chassis related...until now.

I picked up this thing tonight
00A0A_i8BHKnIngTt_1200x900 by mattski_s14, on Flickr

bone stock 1998 SE ABS LSD with a rebuilt KA.

The journey begins again.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #477 ·
Old thread is old, but 240 love hasn’t died! Who is selling a zenki shell in the southeast region?

461 - 478 of 478 Posts