Nissan 240SX Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tien Coils, 5 Lugs, Q45 Rebuilt Brakes, RUCAS, Toe/Tension Rods and S14 Part out

818 views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  OpenThrottle 
#1 ·
Well some things I need to get rid of. PM or hit me up on here. Email is yngbld023 at gmail dot com

Lots of stuff WHOLE S14 SE Part out. If you need anything let me know. Too much to list for interior and exterior parts so I didn't post all of it.

-Tein HE Coilovers $775 shipped DOES NOT come with front pillow ball mounts

-Q45 Brakes comes with new pads, rebuilt calipers and new rotors front only $185 shipped

-ProDrift RUCAS, Tension/Toe Rods $165 shipped as package or $60 shipped as individual

-S14 5 lugs set of four $380 shipped front ones have extended hub bolts 60mm

-DEFI Link System with 52mm Boost and EGT gauges comes with all accessories and control unit $280 shipped

-Front SE lip $100 plus shipping

-Rear Bumper $50 plus shipping

-Complete S14 part out (Interior and Exterior), hit me up with what you want and we'll talk price

See less See more
#20 ·
Couple things that I want.

What year S14 is this that you are parting out?

if it's a Zenki what kind of condition is the drivers side front fender? Any Damage? If no damage and it is a zenki how much you want for the drivers side front fender shipped to 19136?

How much do you want for the door interiors?

How much you want for the radio trim?

What would you want for all the above shipped to 19136?

#27 ·
I wish I could pick up those coils. Good luck with the sale man. bump

#32 ·
i have the automatic non-abs driveshaft left but the one piece steel one is gone. send me a pm if u need the automatic driveshaft.

Do you still have the master power window switch? Also, I'm trying to get ahold of the passenger A-pillar trim. What color is the interior?
interior is a black grayish looking color. if you look at the pictures that are there on page 1 you will see the interior color. A-pillars are available but the master power window switch is not.

Center console, door panels, DRIVER SIDE power window crap (need motor, amp, wiring harness) shipped to 79906
im sending you an PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.