Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watching? I grew up a metal head deep down inside.... got in trouble countless times for buying their albums (along with black sabbath and iron maiden's) but yeah, who's watching this shit. It's a documentary/tribute....

fuck yeah.

ps. erik get your ass in here and watch with me.... i know your a maiden fan so you have to hold atleast some respect for iron maiden.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
seriously you like metalica that much? god they suck...

get sirius satellite radio, they have been doing pure metalica for the past week. its called "mandatory metalica".

i cancelled my subscription

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
I like Master of puppets and ride the lightning. Also black album sometimes or their S M one.

I am however a die hard Iron maiden fan and I have alot of judas priest, black sab. and motorhead!

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
seriously you like metalica that much? god they suck...

get sirius satellite radio, they have been doing pure metalica for the past week. its called "mandatory metalica".

i cancelled my subscription
they weren't perfect, but yes they did a lot for the metal world in terms of bringing it to the light. black sabbath will always hold a dear place in my heart.... and there are a number of other bands that i'd gladly listen to instead of metallica, but credit is due where credit is due. im not putting them on a pedastal but i am appreciating their work and what they've done for the genre.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts