Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Nissan 240sx Base S14 SR20 NA RWD swap
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on all. I haven't been on here in a long time. Just wanted to share a video series I have been releasing on my 240sx.

I, like many others, have suffered the horrid rocker panel rust. However mine has been worse compared to others I have seen. I have been making automotive videos on YouTube for a long time. So finally my buddy and I decided to work on the rust on my 240sx and I have been recording it. We are not pros, hell we are barely amatures, we are simply just 2 guys who love cars and working on/modifying them. We have never done body work so we absolutely do not know what we are doing. The videos are not meant to be how to videos, they are mainly for documentation, entertainment, and possibly inspiration on anyone who might want to give up on their car.

Also in these videos we will be doing a few other things with the car. Mostly working on fixing the rust but we will also dive into engine bay work and trying to tune the car on our own (something we also have no knowledge in). And hopefully ultimately getting the car to a setup that I have wanted for a long time.

The link is to part one, but there is parts 2 and 3 so far on the channel. I hope you get something out of the videos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts